PDA

View Full Version : Weird..

DiscoPat
24-03-2007, 10:59 PM
Ok, firstly I do not intend to be rude to anyone's beliefs or anything I'm just curious.

Well, I've been thinking (yeah :P) and was wondering.. If God exists; then what does it look like? And is it really good? Maybe its evil.. Also before we were 'born', where were we? We must be somewhere right?

It's so gotten into me, I don't know what to believe in :s.
When we die, where do we go? If their isn't a God then there isnt heaven or hell, so what happens to us? Ugh, Im lost.. Rescue me.
:s:s:s:s:s:s:s:s:s:s:s:s:s:s:s:s:s:s:s:s:s:s

Ashhizzle
24-03-2007, 11:02 PM
Ok, firstly I do not intend to be rude to anyone's beliefs or anything I'm just curious.

Well, I've been thinking (yeah :P) and was wondering.. If God exists; then what does it look like? And is it really good? Maybe its evil.. Also before we were 'born', where were we? We must be somewhere right?

When we die, where do we go? If their isn't a God then there isnt heaven or hell, so what happens to us? Ugh, Im lost.. Rescue me.
I used to think we went into a rubber room, and had our minds zapped :8

DiscoPat
24-03-2007, 11:05 PM
LOL, what if we come back as an ant? Cant comunicate tho, but our brain is the same? Oo

Ashhizzle
24-03-2007, 11:08 PM
LOL, what if we come back as an ant? Cant comunicate tho, but our brain is the same? Oo
Ants comunicate?

Maby we get to choose what animal we get turned into ;o!

DiscoPat
24-03-2007, 11:14 PM
lol, life is weird

dirrty
24-03-2007, 11:19 PM
god is a spirit so wouldnt have any looks.
& im a christian but believe in reincarnation. christians believe in heaven and hell and stuff.

cba to go into more detail about what i think cause i would be here forever.

Mentor
25-03-2007, 02:47 AM

Well it all depends primary what you mean by god. If you mean God as in the Christan idea, then:
God is male so he would not be an It.
He looks just like us, since he made us in his image.
Hes benevolent, good willing, so not evil.

If you mean gods in general theres alot more that can be questioned.

I believe accounting to Christan teachings, before your born, you dont exist, you start existing at insemination? hence the stance on abortion. although differnt factions disagree, its what the bible itself kinda leans towards.

Then when you die, you go to heven, hell or purgatory, depednin on which christan belfies system you go for.
I think the bible went for the Purgatory, where you will exist for all time, unless the second comeing, end of the world kinda thing, when you finaly get judged and then sent off to ether destination?
Although that didnt sound quite as nice so every part of christanianty has its own intepertaion, most letting you go directy to heven or hell.

Kicking theistic belifes entirely, taking you as being whats considered Mind, then when you did, you simply cease to exist, and for lack of better words, actually die.

-Soph-
25-03-2007, 07:20 AM
god is a spirit so wouldnt have any looks.
& im a christian but believe in reincarnation. christians believe in heaven and hell and stuff.

cba to go into more detail about what i think cause i would be here forever.

Even though I don't believe in it, I agree with your thoughts.

Browney
25-03-2007, 07:49 AM
I'm christianed but I'm actually atheist. I believe that when I die my body stops working and so does my "spirit."

Dan2nd
25-03-2007, 01:09 PM
God comes in 3 forms God the Father, God the son & God the Holy Spirit (sp?) People often think of God the Father as a man. People obviously think of God the son as Jesus and the holy spirit as some kind of force they often show images of the sun for some reason :S

Alough its very hard to still beleve (sp?) in Heaven and Hell in todays socity I do. I don't know whether I actually think its all real deep down or I just use it as comfort as its nice to think your loved ones have passed on into a better place.

T0M
25-03-2007, 04:42 PM
God comes in 3 forms God the Father, God the son & God the Holy Spirit (sp?) People often think of God the Father as a man. People obviously think of God the son as Jesus and the holy spirit as some kind of force they often show images of the sun for some reason :S

Alough its very hard to still beleve (sp?) in Heaven and Hell in todays socity I do. I don't know whether I actually think its all real deep down or I just use it as comfort as its nice to think your loved ones have passed on into a better place.
#

What does (sp?) mean?

I not sure what i believe but i hope we come back as an animal

Browney
25-03-2007, 04:44 PM
#

What does (sp?) mean?

Spelling. It means he's not sure how to spell it.

Kymux
25-03-2007, 10:25 PM
watch various south park episodes, god comes in on some of them, its just an idea of how he looks ;)

sl4rtzz
26-03-2007, 10:43 PM
I like it when people talk about this sort of stuff your beliefs its fun :P

just that you never know whats gonna happen when you die therefore nice to see peoples views and obviously you always get a few good arguements :P

Nubcaek
29-03-2007, 03:32 PM
If anyone has a childish book called Loads More Lies To Tell Small Kids, they'd know God looks like some upside down pyramid with glasses, and an umbrella and is 10:1 in size of Earth.
I'll try and find a picture.

3d
29-03-2007, 04:11 PM

lAdmire
27-04-2007, 10:36 PM
Some religions, example: Christianity, say that God is someone you don't see unless you go to heaven.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!