PDA

View Full Version : *BLANK* Habbo Trophies

<3
25-03-2007, 02:04 AM
I was just thinking, don't you think that the Blank Habbo Tower Trophies should go up in price? I know you may think I'm only saying this because I own one, but apparantly there's only 2 in the hotel, and they're very popular.

Post your oppinions :)

Gelt
25-03-2007, 06:22 AM
I was just thinking, don't you think that the Blank Habbo Tower Trophies should go up in price? I know you may think I'm only saying this because I own one, but apparantly there's only 2 in the hotel, and they're very popular.

Post your oppinions :)

haha, well you don't own one anymore since i bought it :D I think the Habbox price is fair.

Tristan
25-03-2007, 09:35 AM
There's a few more than 2 I believe, lol.
Yeah, our price is good.
There aren't many trades for them but when they are, they are traded at around habbox's value for them already.

fitcovboy
25-03-2007, 10:43 AM
There are 4, the last 3 trades i know of have all been way above the habbox value as i sold mine for 82 cs worth to R@8 who then sold it to <3 for 3T who then sold it on at profit again, 1 of the 4 is deffo out of circulation as it is in Justines (Callie's) room.

Once again the habbox value is inaccurate and a more accurate value for it can be found at HHGS.net, anyone trading nowadays would be advised to check the values over a few different sites, as some are more accurate on some things, like green pillows that i sold one of the day before yesterday for 23.5 cs then habbox put them down :s Also the white smoke that was last traded for like 14T!

Simon
25-03-2007, 10:46 AM
i didnt even though they had gone up, from when i knew they were selling like 7 hc.. i think i still have one but its not blank/

fitcovboy
25-03-2007, 10:47 AM
i didnt even though they had gone up, from when i knew they were selling like 7 hc.. i think i still have one but its not blank/

No the blank ones have no name or date on them.

Tristan
25-03-2007, 11:28 AM
There are 4, the last 3 trades i know of have all been way above the habbox value as i sold mine for 82 cs worth to R@8 who then sold it to <3 for 3T who then sold it on at profit again, 1 of the 4 is deffo out of circulation as it is in Justines (Callie's) room.

Once again the habbox value is inaccurate and a more accurate value for it can be found at HHGS.net, anyone trading nowadays would be advised to check the values over a few different sites, as some are more accurate on some things, like green pillows that i sold one of the day before yesterday for 23.5 cs then habbox put them down :s Also the white smoke that was last traded for like 14T!

The thing is, I tend to do it my way and not Dan's.
I try to avoid commotions like the White Smoke made long before where we went on the Habbo publics say on what the value was because it was last traded at this price ___. I hope to avoid commotion and avoid being lead by Habbos that for some reason try to make a mockery out of us by lying.
I hope you respect that that's the way that it's done.

fitcovboy
25-03-2007, 01:22 PM
The thing is, I tend to do it my way and not Dan's.
I try to avoid commotions like the White Smoke made long before where we went on the Habbo publics say on what the value was because it was last traded at this price ___. I hope to avoid commotion and avoid being lead by Habbos that for some reason try to make a mockery out of us by lying.
I hope you respect that that's the way that it's done.

You can do it anyway you like, but while values continue to be inaccurate then it is obviously not a fool proof way, and the reason habbo's lie is because they are obsessed with pixels and gaining them! As for the white smoke, there has not been one of these traded for more than 15T in well over a year, so where it has gained 8T from who knows, however no one will pay over 15T for one unless they are totaly stupid! As Sierk openly admitted i do not need RVR's i could do the values on my own, many people try to falsify reports ect, however they are so very easy to spot, i still encourage people to check different sites, but above all else use their own initiative, values are not difficult to work out. As i also said if and when i get the time i will set up my own site, however i will not have corruption on any level, it is just a shame the Sierk lacks the time and dedication he used to have for habbox, because as we have noticed it is slowly on a downward spiral, and as he put a lot of work in to make the site initially, it is a shame that certain people are ruining this site, and they know who they are!

--ss--
25-03-2007, 01:24 PM
Tbh i think they should be worth the same as the normal tower throphies as unless you say 'Omg click my thophie' no one will know its blank ,a thophy with an incription will also do the same purpose of making the room look nice.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!