PDA

View Full Version : Very Weird.. Verse.. Thing?

Zample
25-03-2007, 07:54 AM
Link our arms, claim my lips. Explore my mouth with your tongue, I'll do anything to feel the vibrations of your approval slip down my throat. Give me an order, I'll follow it as perfect as God would himself. I am your personal Jesus, and you are my God. I will get on my knees and beg at your feet; just link our arms and claim my lips.
Steal my arms in a breath-taking hug. Make me love you, and I will. Give me a command, I'll follow it right. I'll do anything to hear your approval, to see your love. Give me a command, I'll follow it, take me, and I'm yours.
I want you to take me, claim my every inch, my every ounce. Your face has my name on it, you're waiting for me. But why do I have to wait for you? I cannot bring myself to grab you, to kiss you so passionately that you are left begging for more. The lust and the love, the battle is endless. What am I to do?
I want you to link our arms and claim my lips. Your tongue is mine, your beautiful smile, your gorgeous eyes. From your skull to your feet, you are mine. And I am yours. Give me a command, and I will follow it. Take me, my love, and I will take you.
I bleed for you. You are slow, why won't you come to me? Why won't you realize the lust behind the hate? The love beneath the enmity? I want you to own me. I want to own you. Why do you make me wait?
I want. I want, I want, I want. Come for me. I am yours. And now, you are mine. That tongue of yours, that beautiful smile. Those gorgeous eyes, the warmth of your touch and that intoxicating scent. You are mine, and I am yours. Link our arms and claim my lips. I am ready.

Eat my heart, claim my soul.
I am yours, your personal fool..

Okay so I know it's kind of weird..
It was just some random ramble kind of thing I wrote a while back.
I dunno, I kinda like it..
Anyway.. C&C would be appreciated...
:l :]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!