PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] Golden Laser Gate

Samtraff
25-03-2007, 12:49 PM
Another Recolouring done by 'Jamie.Dude'. This time, he's made a golden laser gate. Hopefully, he'll do alot more golden stuff and put it into a collaberation. Enjoy!

C&C Please and rate /10.

Breakfloor
25-03-2007, 12:50 PM
i think ive seen that before.

whiteman12
25-03-2007, 12:53 PM
I think it's probably not ripped, just not very original. Although Samtraff has a slightly bad reputation with me...

But, nice anyway.

Samtraff
25-03-2007, 12:53 PM
i think ive seen that before.
You might have seen it before, some recolours look the same as all the rest, but I assure you, this was done myself.

whiteman12
25-03-2007, 12:55 PM
You might have seen it before, some recolours look the same as all the rest, but I assure you, this was done myself.
Thought it was done by Jamie.Dude?

Hmm, suspicious.

Samtraff
25-03-2007, 12:59 PM
Yeah, kind of hard to explain. I'm the one typing, but i'm talking in third person. I'll explain this now. 'Jamie.Dude', I, slept here, at samtraff's, last night and am still here now. I talk in third person so people can see it's samtraff talking about his friend. As so not to get mixed up because I don't have an account. If something is done by 'Jamie.Dude' it will either have a signature on it, or I will tell you.

I should probably tell you that all messages that are going to be typed are done by 'Jamie.Dude', me.

Once again, I will inform you who the alts are done by and who is talking. Sorry about the mix-up.

whiteman12
25-03-2007, 01:49 PM
Right. You should just make your own account, takes under 3 minutes, and then you can keep all the rep you get from your recolours!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!