PDA

View Full Version : Nemesis being temperamental..

Adam!
25-03-2007, 12:57 PM
On Friday and Saturday Nemesis decided she didn't want to work properly at all..

On Friday afternoon about 3pm, just left the station (Back row) and was climbing the lift hill and I heared the motor cut out, then slowly but surely was brought to an abrupt stop on the lift hill..

5 minutes passed and I started thinking, hmmmmmm obv. not for track clearance so we must have broke down, not 30 seconds later a ride host appears saying "We have technical problems, we will send you round, just waiting for the techs to come shouldnt be any more than 15 minutes"

So we sit there for 10 minutes, and these techs appear.. I asked what was the problem, nobody would tell me anything other than technical problems!

Bit annoying, but apparently it happened 6 times.

All in all, first time that i've ever broke down on Nemesis! :D

allykin
25-03-2007, 01:20 PM
i had to wait for air for an hour
there was problems
then it worked for 2 rides.
problems again
worked for 1 ride
I was next on it then it broke down.,
1 hour later they said its gonna shut down to be fixed so everyone leave etc.. and they give us tickets to not que for a ride. so we chose nemesis and qued at the exit and 2mins later we were in ;p But we went back to air couple hours later and it was working.

benjamin
25-03-2007, 01:21 PM
that's great

why do you expect them to tell you whats wrong with it? :s

Adam!
25-03-2007, 01:27 PM
that's great

why do you expect them to tell you whats wrong with it? :s
Heh, people like to know these things init..

"Technical problems" soooo yeah, bad technical problems for them to e-stop us on the lift hill.

I just wanted to know if I was right, but im 89% sure it was brake failure on the block brakes kfnx.

Nick.
25-03-2007, 01:35 PM
When I was at Alton Towers, they'd lifted us up on Air, and we were about to go but then they said it wasn't working so we were stuck in that horizontal position for like 30 mins and it stunk of body odour and loads of bee's and wasps came, I was going mad. :p

Posh!
26-03-2007, 02:18 PM
It broke down because YOU were on it.

Adam!
26-03-2007, 03:13 PM
It broke down because YOU were on it.
Oh yeah, because the ride host saw me and shouted STOP THEM, got the ride emergency stopped because I was on it..

Grow up, get a life and stop being immature.

Posh!
26-03-2007, 07:58 PM
Oh yeah, because the ride host saw me and shouted STOP THEM, got the ride emergency stopped because I was on it..

Grow up, get a life and stop being immature.
no because your to FAT to being going on rollercoasters.

Edited by Youheard (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude.

lick me
26-03-2007, 08:01 PM
no because your to FAT to being going on rollercoasters.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Biogeneric1
26-03-2007, 08:09 PM
We were stuck on oblivion for over half an hour cause the brakes broke. Very boring.

-Soph-
27-03-2007, 12:34 PM
i've gotten stuck on nemesis twice now..
air god knows how many times.
CLOSELY broken down on ripsaw :p
adam knows about that one.
never broken down on oblivion but they did stop us right at the top of the lifthill because some guy was trying to drink :rolleyes:
and I think that is it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!