PDA

View Full Version : MD Sofa

hotslime
13-08-2004, 12:48 AM
>:( as i said in a post a while ago a md sofa will be coming out but no dont listen to me.. just ignore me :@

Arcanum
13-08-2004, 05:05 AM
lol, well its official, it will be coming out. I hope i didn't ignore you :(

lauralol
13-08-2004, 01:19 PM
:o Whats an MD sofa?

evect
13-08-2004, 01:40 PM
I think its a "Mountain Dew" sofa, similar in apperance to the HC sofa. I really cannot be sure..

ted-crilley
13-08-2004, 03:49 PM
Where has this md sofa thing come from i remember an old post about it but someone just said it was a hc sofa who has confirmed that it is coming out?

i have just seen what you are talking about this doesnt neccesarily mean that thyre going to release it as the one in the pic is scripted

Fireswords
13-08-2004, 06:40 PM
Im really confused, first I hear Speakers Corner is coming out and now MD sofa...Is this really coming out, who did you hear all this information from!?
And when are these coming out?

xJoeYx
14-08-2004, 04:42 PM
The MD sofa - if its real (which its probly not) is just a lame copy of a HC sofa, its not really worth having. Could there not be copyright issues between habbo.co.uk using the name mountain dew on a piece of furni. As we have recently seen the Lego contract expiring? (the dissapearing of the logo on the BB net)

Skitgraves
14-08-2004, 05:33 PM
The MD sofa was just a scripted HC sofa... :rolleyes:

hotslime
14-08-2004, 08:55 PM
Im really confused, first I hear Speakers Corner is coming out and now MD sofa...Is this really coming out, who did you hear all this information from!?
And when are these coming out?

on the front of habbox it talks about md sofa duh.. and speaker i allready said

Starberg
14-08-2004, 10:02 PM
MD sofa could be to do with contract reasons, seeing as that lego BB thing. Maybe there jsut advertsing? i mean mountain dew is nice :D

hotslime
14-08-2004, 11:17 PM
MD sofa could be to do with contract reasons, seeing as that lego BB thing. Maybe there jsut advertsing? i mean mountain dew is nice :D

yes it is xD mabey there gonna replae it with a md logo :o :P never know

iForce
15-08-2004, 03:40 AM
Seen that borrrrrriiiiinggggg Seen that borrrrrriiiiinggggg Seen that borrrrrriiiiinggggg Seen that borrrrrriiiiinggggg Seen that borrrrrriiiiinggggg

Dont waste ur time posting things that are so old lol

Please dont post for the sake of your post count you may find it boring but others may find it interesting thing of others

SuperSeal
15-08-2004, 12:16 PM
If the MD sofa comes out an its exactly the same look as a HC sofa, that would make a new scam.. If it is a super rare, you could put it in a trade box and say its an MD sofa, worth like for instance 40 thrones.. and say im trading it for 30. So the other person trades HIS 30 thrones for it, and then when he puts it down, its a normal HC Sofa, not a MD sofa.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!