PDA

View Full Version : Who of you's have lost someone?

Hxf Santa
25-03-2007, 02:53 PM
A pet, like family what did you feel like

Tiggs is in my avatar and will never be forgotten

Kyle<3Tiggs

Nemo
25-03-2007, 04:00 PM
cute cat<3 and nice tiggpod thing ur making in dedication.. thats kool.

Luckily for me i've never lost some1 i've been close to.
in junior school a boy a year above me died(he had brain problems) and in the end died when he had left.. i didnt really know him tho :s ppl used to tease him.. i didnt like that..

Ashhizzle
25-03-2007, 04:06 PM
yes i have, and this is getting too far now.

yes you lost your cat, so have many other thousands of people.

Ostinato
25-03-2007, 04:08 PM
Last October a close friend of mine passed away... My mum lost a baby the Christmas before that... My dog died the November before that Christmas... and I've lost 2 of my grandparents...

I've had a hard life! xP

Browney
25-03-2007, 04:10 PM
Only my Grandma. I was absolutely speechless when I heard the news.

Ezzie.
25-03-2007, 04:17 PM
My dad died 3 years ago, brother died when i was very young and lost my grandad before i was born >.<

Mentor
25-03-2007, 04:28 PM
Everyones lost someone at somepoint o.0 the main differnce is most people dont start about 80 threads to tell a bunch of compete strangers about it...

Ezzie.
25-03-2007, 04:31 PM
Everyones lost someone at somepoint o.0 the main differnce is most people dont start about 80 threads to tell a bunch of compete strangers about it...

I loved your shortness mate ;D lol

Basically to the main person, shutup ^_^

Barkseh2131
25-03-2007, 04:37 PM
1 secondry school friend, grandma, aunt, 3 dogs and god knows how many gold fish.

hardest one was loesing my gran as we grew up with her around all the time and the wierdest was loesing a mate from school, he was stabbed in Redcar.

Energizer
25-03-2007, 04:38 PM
i've lost a cat and a dog, 'bout it.

oh, &my great grandad, and my grandparents on my dads side died before i was born.

Ostinato
25-03-2007, 04:45 PM

Well maybe he's not "most people"?

Everyone deals with their grief in their own individual way, and he has every right to post here about it and look for other peoples experiences. Perhaps, he's hoping to learn how other people managed to overcome hard losses and use them to help himself get through his difficult time.

You have no place to try and put him down about it. If you don't like the fact he posts threads of this nature, then you know exactly what to do - ignore them or click the big X mate.

Mentor
25-03-2007, 04:54 PM

Everyone deals with their grief in their own individual way, and he has every right to post here about it and look for other peoples experiences. Perhaps, he's hoping to learn how other people managed to overcome hard losses and use them to help himself get through his difficult time.

You have no place to try and put him down about it. If you don't like the fact he posts threads of this nature, then you know exactly what to do - ignore them or click the big X mate.
And i have every right to tell him to shutup about it, its the same right hes useing to post about it to start with you may notice.

Plus of cause hes not most people, most people as i said, dont feel the need to tell a load of complete stranges about there late cat.

I already ignored a few topics he created on this, but when you post on an open forum and ask peoples opinions, your gona get em, this ones mine. If you want to challenge my right to give it? what exsactly is the right you think you have that allows you to challenge mine?

Ostinato
25-03-2007, 05:00 PM
And i have every right to tell him to shutup about it, its the same right hes useing to post about it to start with you may notice.

Plus of cause hes not most people, most people as i said, dont feel the need to tell a load of complete stranges about there late cat.

I already ignored a few topics he created on this, but when you post on an open forum and ask peoples opinions, your gona get em, this ones mine. If you want to challenge my right to give it? what exsactly is the right you think you have that allows you to challenge mine?

I am not trying to undermine the fact you have a right to post in response to his thread. I am simply saying, if you have such a problem with him posting this when why reply? Surely, "most people", would just ignore it if it bothered them that much.

I am simply saying he has every right to post his grievances here if he wishes, and he is doing so to look for advice - which is entirely up to him. Likewise, you have every right to post in response to his thread. However, I personally don't see why you feel you have to try and bring his thread down and undermine his post simply because he is looking for some help to get through a hard experience.

Wig44.
25-03-2007, 05:07 PM
My brother when he was 5 hours old, 2 dogs, a grandad I was VERY close to, 2 gerbils and a mouse.

^^ Life is hard, but hell, it ain't meant to be that hard

Internet
25-03-2007, 05:08 PM
Lets stur things ups shall we?

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

I lost: 2 uncles, aunt, great aunt, 2 hamsters (lol) and umm, dunno what else.

lSander
25-03-2007, 05:12 PM
Grandma, 2 granddads, aunt, uncle(sp?), dog.
:'(

Borat.
25-03-2007, 08:30 PM

Well said! +rep!

I have lost: grandma and grandad, 3 ferrets, 2 dogs. :(

edit: 100th post :D

DiscoPat
25-03-2007, 08:33 PM
When my dad's mother passed away, I was little but I knew what was going on, that was really bad. Recently, we didn't experience any losses.

Dan2nd
25-03-2007, 08:37 PM
Both my nans and Both my grandads lifes hard but you gotta move on tbh

GoldenMerc
25-03-2007, 08:40 PM
both grandads,Gran, god knows how many animals

mangle
25-03-2007, 08:43 PM
Both grandads , FISH :[ and im pretty sure my gran is about to go :[

samsaBEAR
25-03-2007, 09:33 PM
4 cats, couple o' hamsters and a gerbil
:(

GJay
25-03-2007, 09:44 PM
My mum's parents died within 6 months of eachother. 10 years ago this year. I didn't know them that well but I was still upset.

Also my pets. Biscuit, Bramble and Barley my gorgeous hamsters. I couldn't stop crying when they died. I have 2 hamsters atm Bubbles and Gizmo. And when they're gone, I'm going to be shattered all over again.

I think pets affect humans more because of the closeness you can be with another animal. Whereas humans decide where they draw the line on affection.

uh huh her
25-03-2007, 09:48 PM
i lost my mum in the supermarket, but d/w i found her again!!

GJay
25-03-2007, 10:08 PM
Goodo!

brandon
25-03-2007, 10:14 PM
I lost one of my nans, fish and a couple of hamsters.

mat64
25-03-2007, 10:15 PM
Grandad, Uncle and a fish. :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!