PDA

View Full Version : Huge giveaway with thrones and everything!~!!!

Seny
23-04-2005, 09:43 PM
Or is it?!?! sorry to get you excited, im just tired of seeing rooms in the trade section saying GIVEAWAY!!! then you have to roll like 5 6's to get a piece of furni, if you dont get it you have to pay to stay, I dont get it WHY is this called a giveaway? It should be called somthing elts, SOME PEOPLE call it Roll a 6 but others Misinform and say its a giveaway.

If you really want furni Search my name and ill donate some norms, now that i got my 50 dragons im very happy donating

Warning
!xx!kyle!xx! (forum moderator): Please post in correct section. Thread moved from:'' Anything about trading and furni.''

Closed by -legoman- (Forum Moderator) Due to event finishing.

Seny
23-04-2005, 09:48 PM
Sorry about getting all your hopes up :p

Warning
!xx!kyle!xx! (forum moderator): Please don't double post, simply edit your previous one by clicking edit button.

infatuation
23-04-2005, 09:50 PM
so your giving away some norms to people?

Evil
23-04-2005, 09:51 PM
what 1 of ur rooms

infatuation
23-04-2005, 10:07 PM
Or is it?!?! sorry to get you excited, im just tired of seeing rooms in the trade section saying GIVEAWAY!!! then you have to roll like 5 6's to get a piece of furni, if you dont get it you have to pay to stay, I dont get it WHY is this called a giveaway? It should be called somthing elts, SOME PEOPLE call it Roll a 6 but others Misinform and say its a giveaway.

If you really want furni Search my name and ill donate some norms, now that i got my 50 dragons im very happy donating

You didn't donate any, you just left.

Seny
23-04-2005, 10:08 PM
i didnt even know people were there =\ im really busy

infatuation
23-04-2005, 10:09 PM
Riight.........

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!