PDA

View Full Version : My Grandad

Fonejacker
25-03-2007, 05:46 PM
Well I found out today that hes basicly going to die one way or another he had a small stroke then a very large one, he can only say yes or no. Im really upset cause hes a great grandad and my gran has to say wheather or not to stop feeding him :(

Yoshimitsui
25-03-2007, 05:53 PM
aww, sorry to hear that!

Browney
25-03-2007, 06:18 PM
That's quite harsh. Is he in any pain?

Caution
25-03-2007, 06:19 PM
sorry to hear.

i'm in a similar situation. :[

Fran
25-03-2007, 06:24 PM
Awww, I'm really sorry to hear that :(

Breakfloor
25-03-2007, 06:26 PM
Im not saying anything but incase your nan does stop feeding him, she knows what shes doing and why. some strokes can lead to alot of pain and stress.

My next door neighbour had a stroke a few years back and has to go to romania to get the treatment he needs because the NHS wont cover it.

Your grandad will be in a better place where there is no pain.

but i hope that doesnt happen. i will get some people i know who prey for people in pain to prey for your grandad. and they really wont stop untill they know hes ok.

Im sorry about your grandad, i hope hes ok.

Fonejacker
25-03-2007, 06:38 PM
That's quite harsh. Is he in any pain?
Not really, It hurts when he caughs and he has a ****um in his leg it hurts really bad

sorry to hear.
you and me both
i'm in a similar situation. :[
Tbh The emotions have only just hit me

Awww, I'm really sorry to hear that :(
Thanks you

Im not saying anything but incase your nan does stop feeding him, she knows what shes doing and why. some strokes can lead to alot of pain and stress.

My next door neighbour had a stroke a few years back and has to go to romania to get the treatment he needs because the NHS wont cover it.

Your grandad will be in a better place where there is no pain.

but i hope that doesnt happen. i will get some people i know who prey for people in pain to prey for your grandad. and they really wont stop untill they know hes ok.

Thanks you, Some times it's hard to know how to feel when i saw him for the first time today i realised how serious it was :(

DiscoPat
25-03-2007, 08:39 PM
I'm sure you're going through a tough time but try to be strong and support your nan as think of the pressure she's under. I can't really think of anything that might help you allot, but I hope things turn out good, in the long term.:(

Tiuhdur
25-03-2007, 08:40 PM
my grandad died of a heart attack well, first he had one. a few weeks later another and then anothr a month after that, my uncle died of cancer so if he does die painfully just talk to people and try to remember the good times

Tennessee
25-03-2007, 08:41 PM
my grandad went exactly the same way :( it was horrible. and my granmas blind so it makes it worse!

Fonejacker
25-03-2007, 09:05 PM
I'm sure you're going through a tough time but try to be strong and support your nan as think of the pressure she's under. I can't really think of anything that might help you allot, but I hope things turn out good, in the long term.:(
This has never happened before so i dunno how to feel

my grandad died of a heart attack well, first he had one. a few weeks later another and then anothr a month after that, my uncle died of cancer so if he does die painfully just talk to people and try to remember the good times
I supose it will be better if my grandad dies of a heart attack so my gran doesn't have to make the decision to stop feeding him or not

my grandad went exactly the same way :( it was horrible. and my granmas blind so it makes it worse!
I supose i should be happy im not the most unfortionate boy in the world

I wan't to thank people for posting it really does help sometimes to get things off your chest and i find posting it on here the better than talking to my mum or dad.

splatttt
29-03-2007, 03:46 PM
Im really sorry to hear that :[
my nan had a heart attack
and she was really ill
then she died
i hope he is ok

Fonejacker
29-03-2007, 07:16 PM
i will get some people i know who prey for people in pain to prey for your grandad. and they really wont stop untill they know hes ok.

Well he is sorta geting better hes talking a bit there trying to see if he can swollow

Im really sorry to hear that :[
my nan had a heart attack
and she was really ill
then she died
i hope he is ok
Thanks and im sorry to hear about ur nan :(

-:Undertaker:-
29-03-2007, 07:47 PM
My Nan died a few years ago, it was horrible and I still feel really sad about it :(

Just enjoy your time with Grandparents, don't take em' for granted <3

french
29-03-2007, 09:36 PM
Just stay by his side, god forbit, nothing will happen.

Maybe he's just ill, and his guardian Angel is by his side, hopefully it's not as bad as it seems.

Best of luck, sorry to hear aswell.

TenSecondEpic
30-03-2007, 01:39 AM
My Nan died a few years ago, it was horrible and I still feel really sad about it :(

Just enjoy your time with Grandparents, don't take em' for granted <3

Well said. I took my grandpa for granted thinking he would be there forever. Let's just say it doesn't work that way.

Shawnstra
30-03-2007, 02:17 AM
Tbh, you should let him rest in heaven. Its quite difficult for him to be in such a state.

HaboCola
30-03-2007, 12:51 PM
Awww, I'm very sorry to hear that mate. :( That reminds me of my great grandma who died in May of 2005 because she was bleeding inside her brain. I miss her so much... :'(

Ela-x
30-03-2007, 02:27 PM
I know how you feel, my grandma had a stroke like 7 years ago around after Christmas time.

She was in the hospital for so long, but she was okay.
She's paralyzed on her left side but she can miraculously talk and do everything else normally.

There may be hope for your grandad <3.

Shoovers
30-03-2007, 11:23 PM
Sorry to hear about this mate

efq
12-04-2007, 10:02 PM
If he's in Pain, its good to let them go. But check with the NHS If theres no way to recover him soon.

If you let him go, he will be a in a peaceful, calm painfree place.

Havoc_Generator
16-04-2007, 12:08 PM
Im sorry to hear about your grandad, hopefully everything will turn out for the best. :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!