PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else bored?

Ezzie.
25-03-2007, 06:02 PM
I got my character to level 70 like 3 weeks back i think, raided karazhan, downed prince and all the like, but is it just me or is the fun sort of draining out of WoW?

I mean it's all grind rep this, grind rep that. I literally have to do about 30 steamvault runs just to get a 2hand mace, i mean :S then you have to get revered with alot of factions for heroic keys.. just seems to be quite boring, flame me if you want, it's just the game seems to be abit boring at 70 o.o

I have a twink which i'm on most of the time now, which is fun though but bah :p

CustomHabbo
25-03-2007, 07:21 PM
Yea i understand what your saying and if you think about it, the whole game is kind of boring. All you do is grind for hours to get high, do a few raids and some stuff. Then what?

mat64
25-03-2007, 07:49 PM
Got bored made a 19 Warrior twink, got bored started leveling a warrior.. What's next?

Ezzie.
25-03-2007, 08:13 PM
I made a 19 twink, considering making a rogue or a mage. but im slowly going off WoW tbh

Carlos
25-03-2007, 08:18 PM
WoW isn't what it used to be.

It's kind of funny because Blizzard have kinda broken their own game addiciton.

The raiding isn't the same anymore - no more 40 man instances. PvP is way to geared-based and the game is just generally boring now.

I wont be renewing my 70 hunter, 70 priest and 70 shaman when my account expires in a week.

LOTRO seems like a good alternative, as does Command and Conquer 3.

:Jamie
25-03-2007, 09:49 PM
The only thing I don't like is PVP. Loved it pre-BC but now it just isnt what it used to be.

CustomHabbo
25-03-2007, 10:49 PM
The only thing I don't like is PVP. Loved it pre-BC but now it just isnt what it used to be.

PvP is like a twink fight pretty much (well for me). All are 29 rouge twinks besides the ocasional mage or warlock joining in.

25-03-2007, 11:02 PM
Level 70 pvp isnt all that im not on about twinks..

Blinkpunx
26-03-2007, 12:01 AM
I got my character to level 70 like 3 weeks back i think, raided karazhan, downed prince and all the like, but is it just me or is the fun sort of draining out of WoW?

I mean it's all grind rep this, grind rep that. I literally have to do about 30 steamvault runs just to get a 2hand mace, i mean :S then you have to get revered with alot of factions for heroic keys.. just seems to be quite boring, flame me if you want, it's just the game seems to be abit boring at 70 o.o

I have a twink which i'm on most of the time now, which is fun though but bah :p

I know how you feel, We killed princenow im like...meh....lets start serpent shrine, but thats not happening quite yet :(

Ezzie.
26-03-2007, 01:14 AM
Just cancelled my subscription, sick and tired of grinding, pvps a joke, grinding rep is the worst timesink ever, having to grind pots so you can raid .. eugh

NO THANKYOU :)

CustomHabbo
26-03-2007, 02:17 AM
im thinking of ending my subscription too

Carlos
26-03-2007, 02:26 PM
LOTRO. Will be giving it a try.

Also can't wait for Command and Conquer 3, which hits shelves this friday!

Mr.Kylee
26-03-2007, 05:52 PM
I won't comment on Ezzie leaving WoW..once again? but I got bored a while ago too..but I made shaman and I love it and it got fun again. Kara is only like heroic mode instances..it's hardly anything ''big'' so it's too soon to judge 10-25 man instances..I'm sure 25 men are amazing. Arena and pvp however is a failure. They tried to make BC more pvp style but they failed :) I don't pvp at all anymore..except do few arena's for gladiator parts. Twinks are great fun tho..I like owning the kiting nubs. Overall I dislike that they gave 70 lvl cap to BC because I had to get totally new gear blabla..I'd prefer if they'd only add new instances etc. but hey, some people get bored some don't it's just matter of taste.

Ezzie.
26-03-2007, 08:15 PM
I won't comment on Ezzie leaving WoW..once again? but I got bored a while ago too..but I made shaman and I love it and it got fun again. Kara is only like heroic mode instances..it's hardly anything ''big'' so it's too soon to judge 10-25 man instances..I'm sure 25 men are amazing. Arena and pvp however is a failure. They tried to make BC more pvp style but they failed :) I don't pvp at all anymore..except do few arena's for gladiator parts. Twinks are great fun tho..I like owning the kiting nubs. Overall I dislike that they gave 70 lvl cap to BC because I had to get totally new gear blabla..I'd prefer if they'd only add new instances etc. but hey, some people get bored some don't it's just matter of taste.

Last time i left out of boredom but tbc changed that, 60-70 was really fun levelling but as you said pvp (big part of WoW for me) is so flawed :|

Apparently Gruul and magtheridon aren't that "wow" Neither but bah. I'm going to check WoW updates now and again and if it looks like it's improving abit ill rejoin probably.

JoeyK.
26-03-2007, 09:42 PM

I know, I rarely ever play my lock any more...

Playing with alts is still fun though.

mat64
26-03-2007, 09:50 PM
im slowly going off WoW tbh

Same here, Notice I'm working back here at Habbox.

Ezzie.
26-03-2007, 10:33 PM
Same here, Notice I'm working back here at Habbox.

Cancelled my account, biggest thing about quitting wow wasn't the game at all, was my guildies, but fortunately i got their xfire/msn addresses and i'm quite well known on my realm so i go on the realm mirc too and talk to alot of people so that's cool :)

Alot of people seem to be going off WoW after tbc. On forums.wow-europe>general forums, there's a 19 or 20 page thread of people quitting purely out of boredom :S

Think i might play WAR when it comes out as i love just going on my laptop, playing some pvp then coming

lol at you rejoining habbox =D Habbo hotel makes me cry xD

"HAI DO U WANNA HAF SECKZ , GIMME FURNI"

*wipes a tear* Happy days... ^_^

Crono
26-03-2007, 10:41 PM
I lost all interest in WoW a few months ago. I wasn't even a very high level, and I was already sick of doing the same junk.

Ezzie.
27-03-2007, 01:16 AM
I lost all interest in WoW a few months ago. I wasn't even a very high level, and I was already sick of doing the same junk.

Couldn't agree more =/

Level 1: Kill 10 boars

level 60 :kill 10 HELL boars

Mr.Kylee
27-03-2007, 03:44 PM
Couldn't agree more =/

Level 1: Kill 10 boars

level 60 :kill 10 HELL boars

Not really like that..BC quests were quiet fun tbh but games like WoW are just built that way. For example runescape..you have to do a lot of repeatable things there too in order to lvl or whatever. Blizz is still adding some things to BC btw. Regarding ''20 pages'' of OMGZ IM GNA QUIT KK..that's mainly people that play classes that got nerfed recently and things like that. The major ''leaving'' reason isn't being boring. Again, it's just matter of tastes..I got bored with RS so fast but some love it and I don't care. Some like WoW some get bored..big deal. It'd be boring if everybody would like same things. Sometimes I go on WoW just to talk to some people on there and do nothing and I still don't get bored..but hey I'm weird. :8

For Ezzie so he won't get bored;

http://www.mtctickets.com/concerts/images/shakira.jpg

Ezzie.
27-03-2007, 04:20 PM
Not really like that..BC quests were quiet fun tbh but games like WoW are just built that way. For example runescape..you have to do a lot of repeatable things there too in order to lvl or whatever. Blizz is still adding some things to BC btw. Regarding ''20 pages'' of OMGZ IM GNA QUIT KK..that's mainly people that play classes that got nerfed recently and things like that. The major ''leaving'' reason isn't being boring. Again, it's just matter of tastes..I got bored with RS so fast but some love it and I don't care. Some like WoW some get bored..big deal. It'd be boring if everybody would like same things. Sometimes I go on WoW just to talk to some people on there and do nothing and I still don't get bored..but hey I'm weird. :8

For Ezzie so he won't get bored;

http://www.mtctickets.com/concerts/images/shakira.jpg

Thankyou <3

Check Alizee! She has a greater *** than Shakiras *shock*

mat64
27-03-2007, 05:02 PM
lol at you rejoining habbox =D Habbo hotel makes me cry xD

I enjoy the community here, and plus this "job" requires little contact with the annoying individuals you sometimes have to deal with, to be perfectly frank with you, I enjoy the community here and thats why I'm still here posting like I was back in 2005.

Ezzie.
27-03-2007, 05:09 PM
I enjoy the community here, and plus this "job" requires little contact with the annoying individuals you sometimes have to deal with, to be perfectly frank with you, I enjoy the community here and thats why I'm still here posting like I was back in 2005.

Community's good yup, used to be a super mod here before i was fired cos i was ill for a week :p :s :rolleyes:

TehJoshy
28-03-2007, 02:48 AM
Im hating the 40's i really cba to level its annoying as i really want 50 so i cant start the pre BC attunements like Onyixa and MC.*Sigh* :P

Crono
28-03-2007, 04:30 AM
I played for a few months and couldn't even get to level 20. It's way too confusing for me and seems like only people who know everything about the game can get through quests and stuff easily. It probably didn't help that I made a new character every week, though.

Ezzie.
28-03-2007, 09:01 AM
Im hating the 40's i really cba to level its annoying as i really want 50 so i cant start the pre BC attunements like Onyixa and MC.*Sigh* :P

Why do you want to do an outdated instance with outdated loot and an incredibly long quest line? *onyxia* :S

sl4rtzz
28-03-2007, 12:19 PM
Why do you want to do an outdated instance with outdated loot and an incredibly long quest line? *onyxia* :S
No offence but *Removed* why oh hwy does everyone say this?

Fgs its for the expierence and that

Edited by Nick- (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not avoid the filter.

TehJoshy
28-03-2007, 12:48 PM

yes theres that. and the fact that all my friends have done it and i just want to be able to say i done them aswell. i cant wait to do BC Attunements but i want to have done the PreBC ones aswell.

Ezzie.
28-03-2007, 02:49 PM

Of course, but it's just the questline is so damn long, plus you have to find another ton of people too

sl4rtzz
28-03-2007, 03:21 PM
Of course, but it's just the questline is so damn long, plus you have to find another ton of people too
or 1 or 2 friendly lvl 70 guildies :P

Axel
28-03-2007, 03:30 PM
I played for a few months and couldn't even get to level 20. It's way too confusing for me and seems like only people who know everything about the game can get through quests and stuff easily. It probably didn't help that I made a new character every week, though.

It's a simple game, first time I played I got 20 in like a week.. not hard really.

28-03-2007, 03:45 PM
Just get guildies to help Id like to do the pre-BC raids one day for the experience.

Ezzie.
28-03-2007, 04:24 PM
or 1 or 2 friendly lvl 70 guildies :P

Can 3-5man onyxia apparently now but you have to be experienced, for a non experienced it might have to be like 10-15 peeps

Nubcaek
28-03-2007, 05:24 PM
You really do not want to do any BC attunements. -.-

28-03-2007, 05:28 PM
You really do not want to do any BC attunements. -.-

I found BC attunement alright got me doing instances.

Ezzie.
28-03-2007, 06:45 PM
Karazhan attunement wasnt bad but trials of the naaru sucks.. long *** quest chain of about 10-15 quests with a hard quest at the end then dong 4 heroics

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!