PDA

View Full Version : Two-Man Journey To Deathknell

ZAG
25-03-2007, 07:44 PM
Yeah, so it was the last day of my friend Tanky's subscription today, and we decided to do something fun. We decided we would get to Deathknell (Undead Starting Area)

Tanky created a Gnome Rogue on the Ragnaros realm and I met him at Coldridge Valley with my Gnome Rogue. At the time:

Me: Level 14
Tanky: Level 1

We started off running from Coldridge Valley (Gnome Starting Area) and we walked into Ironforge to get on the tram to Stormwind. From Stormwind we walked to Goldshire, until I realised we went to the wrong place.
We werent meant to come close to Stormwind, we were meant to turn right from Ironforge.
We walked from Ironforge, to Loch Modan, to Wetlands, to Arathi Highlands, to Southshore, to Silverpine Forest and finally to Trifisfal Glades.

Outside the Undercity we met alot of Undead and we died alot. And my durability was lowered to 0%, it was a shame, I really wanted to kill some Undead. We realised the only way we were gonna get inside the Undercity was when we were dead. We went inside for a quick look around then came back out.

We dodged Brill and some guards when we saw that there was lots of Deathguards surrounding Deathknell. Luckily enough, a Night-Elf helped us by distracting the guards and dragging them away from the entrance.

We finally got in, for about 30 seconds. When we were killed by Deathguards.

Despite dying about 25 times It was still fun.

After the journey:
Me: Level 14
Tanky: Level 3

IMAGES OF JOURNEY (http://thomas.uk.to/images/tirisfal)

mat64
25-03-2007, 07:47 PM
Hehe awesome :)

ZAG
25-03-2007, 07:55 PM

Decapitated!
26-03-2007, 06:18 PM
This is odd i did just the same thing =] cept i was level 16 and my mate was 17 we went to the troll place first and killed that woman and her child was so damn annoying "/ And we also killed some level 6 guy there heh fun times...

We went to the undercity's place and jamp the wall =]

Anarchy
27-03-2007, 03:15 PM
I went to brill on my 41 warrior, got really bored so i challenged myself to see how long i would survie in Undercity:D I lasted like 8mins which im pleased with:p

Axel
27-03-2007, 10:57 PM
I've tried this too many times before... all starting areas with alot of civilians always spawn level 65 guards. And if you kill them, they'll spawn more. It's hopeless.

alkaline
31-03-2007, 09:43 AM
When i was lvling skinning on my drood i went to durotar and visited the noob settlmeent.

I had to go AFK for a while n left thorns buffed. Loads of noobs started attacking me and after a few hits they died from thorns :P

@Succubus not all civvies get guards to spwn. Ive killed loads of civvies and hardly any of em have spwned guards.

ZAG
31-03-2007, 11:25 AM
Well if you go with friends or something; get one of them to get the guards' aggro and drag them away. It helps if you are a rogue so you can use sprint and run through the gates but you should survive for a while even if not.

3d
31-03-2007, 12:16 PM
@Succubus not all civvies get guards to spwn. Ive killed loads of civvies and hardly any of em have spwned guards.

Your killing them with 1-2 shot then

if its longer than 1-2 shot they cal for one :P

TehJoshy
31-03-2007, 01:08 PM
Nice trip you have there.
try crossroads next xD!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!