PDA

View Full Version : Concerning Rule 4 in RuneScape Section.

Royal
25-03-2007, 11:23 PM
I was just wondering why is it a rule to make your own RuneScape client server if its not againist the rules. However, I do have proof of this because I found this on tip.it. So is there another reason or was this the reason why?

Please Note: I'm not critisizing this rule I'm was just thinking if this is the reason why this was disallowed you may want to change it :)? please don't flame me for this if I've made a mistake :P.

R
26-03-2007, 06:43 AM
;o Nice.

Dan
26-03-2007, 08:58 AM
It has been introduced because these programs could contain things such as keyloggers, its just so people dont complain if they are hacked and say it is habbox's responsiblity

ohemjee
26-03-2007, 12:29 PM
It has been introduced because these programs could contain things such as keyloggers, its just so people dont complain if they are hacked and say it is habbox's responsiblitySaying that Dan, that would point out that we shouldn't be allowed to releas World switchers, so then we cannot complain that's because you we're browsing the forum and clicked a switcher that might countain a fake login, or a key logger? :s

Dan
26-03-2007, 12:51 PM
Saying that Dan, that would point out that we shouldn't be allowed to releas World switchers, so then we cannot complain that's because you we're browsing the forum and clicked a switcher that might countain a fake login, or a key logger? :s

It includes world switchers if thats what you mean, but if you mean clicking them from another site whilst being on habbox thats not our responsibility we can only set rules for this forum to help try and preotect the people that use it

Mr Macro
26-03-2007, 03:16 PM
So this means that my HTML client is legal. :)

crans
26-03-2007, 08:10 PM
kl, um lol i have shortcut lets me load any world (saved the page when system update) and it lets me load any world, hope that doesnt count o.o

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!