PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] [TrueColours] Keylogged.

TrueColours
25-03-2007, 11:44 PM
I was recently keylogged on habbo, I know how aswell, I was in a massive row on MSN with these noobs and they said they will hack me and stuff, Obviously I thought they was joking, ARGHH, lost like 49t and random rares few supers Im so bloody p'd of, i quit habbo now, gave up on the rubbish.

Barkseh2131
25-03-2007, 11:47 PM
they cannot keylog you without you accepting a file into your pc...

TrueColours
25-03-2007, 11:59 PM
i clicked a link to this zurg thing and it said download active x, thats what hacked me

Barkseh2131
26-03-2007, 12:02 AM
i clicked a link to this zurg thing and it said download active x, thats what hacked me

No wonder :rolleyes:

Make sure you scan your computer and all you can do is learn from your mistakes.

TheLastShadow
26-03-2007, 12:15 AM
What is Active X btw

Dentafrice1
26-03-2007, 12:43 AM
Im sorry dude. i know how you feel.

ActiveX is a series of high-level, Internet/Intranet technologies Microsoft introduced in late 1990s. The term ActiveX itself is seldom used today, and many of the technologies were rendered defunct or renamed, but some are still in wide use.

* ActiveX control, a simplified version of OLE controls, for use in Internet Explorer.
* ActiveX Data Objects
* Active Directory, renamed from NTDS
* Active Server Pages - ASP
* Active Scripting

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ActiveX

Ekalb
26-03-2007, 06:17 AM
You can hardly say habbo sucks if it was your fault you got keylogged.

cocaine
26-03-2007, 06:45 AM

yeah exactly rofl.

lick me
26-03-2007, 06:50 AM
lol, what i thought.. :rolleyes:

Shawnstra
26-03-2007, 08:13 AM
Keylogging is not Habbo's fault. Furthermore, Habbo is not the only thing that can be accessed to by keylogging. You should count yourself lucky that things like credit card and personal details are still safe with you :) Anyway, sorry mate.

stopscammingnow
31-03-2007, 11:21 AM
No wonder :rolleyes:

Make sure you scan your computer and all you can do is learn from your mistakes.

Too late mate. When I keylogged a guy (for which I'm really, really sorry) he deleted the program and it remained on his hard drive. I think it's disgusting how you can legally buy these things, isn't it against the Data Protection Act. I mean if I had wanted to I could've stolen his parents credit card details. This is the reason you have to be so careful on habbo.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!