PDA

View Full Version : Kaneva

aznn
26-03-2007, 12:44 AM
Hey just to let you know guys, when I was browsing through habbox I saw an ad on google saying a new online game. It is called Kaneva.com ^^

Kaneva looks really nice. xD
It's like a mixture of myspace + second life/habbo + youtube.
It's like IMVU because it looks like reality. The characters on Kaneva might seem as ugly as runescape graphics buuut, Kaneva has thousands of options to make your character look exactly like you! I mean, you can change your height, weight, and for guys you can have muscles! ^_^

You can socialize and plus seek for groups and go onthings like youtube! It's amazing really. You can do all these media feautures.

But I will mention the boring part of it. Well, when you download it, it takes maybe 1 hour and 30 minutes approximately. x] I think you shouldn't cancel the download and update though, you'll regret starting over or leaving Kaneva behind.

Whats so GREAT about this you say?

This is all FREE. You have to earn credits or coins. There is plenty of feautures Kaneva has and Habbo don't got. They don't have those things like HC club so people don't feel like they're not special. That's what I love about this.

www.Kaneva.com (http://www.Kaneva.com) Imagine what you can do ^3^

Halop
26-03-2007, 03:26 PM
Looks fun.

I'm downloading it now... Also you do have to pay for credits when the full version has been released.

aznn
26-03-2007, 11:33 PM
Looks fun.

I'm downloading it now... Also you do have to pay for credits when the full version has been released.
Okay I guess my friend was lying >.<

Lol okay.

Halop
27-03-2007, 05:59 PM
Yeah it's ok...

But you're restricted from doing alot of things, all you can do is buy clothes furniture and stuff like that, but I suppose that's all you're suppose to do on a game like that, anyway I like the bebo/myspace type of thing.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!