PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts so far - HabboHex Layout

PenguinFluid
26-03-2007, 07:57 AM
Ok seeing as anyone who can be bovered with an inch of their brain has guessed the url of HabboHex new layout is - www.habbohex.com/v1 (http://www.habbohex.com/v1)

Now obviously It's not finished yet , 5/6 of the content hasnt been added , but the layout is coded so I want your thoughts on it :D

Im also taking this opportunity to remind you all that the following jobs are open: [PM ME FOR INFO/APPLICATIONS]

Site Managaer
Assis Site Manager [Maybe]
Community Manager
News Manager
Forum Manager [In 2 Weeks]
Content/Design Manager
Techie

Now regardless wether we have all the staff or not these management jobs will not be available after about a week.

Thanks
PeguinFluid[Jake] [Owner]
ChampJames[James] [Co-Owner]

bad-dj
26-03-2007, 09:14 AM
well i think its ok well you should of sliced it a little better as when it loads in Firefox it loads slow and it make me not want to go there. But other then that nice work.

Blinger1
26-03-2007, 09:37 AM
it is a bit blue i think, unless its because its because the pages dont load? (jake,john,elvis) etc?

PenguinFluid
26-03-2007, 10:03 AM
Thanks
I think when the content is done ti will load a lot faster .

Also once I visited it 2 times it loads like a nromal site and fast lol

I do have broadband tho :P

Blinger1
26-03-2007, 10:05 AM
could be because it is in your cache aswell?

redtom
26-03-2007, 10:06 AM
Thanks
I think when the content is done ti will load a lot faster .

Also once I visited it 2 times it loads like a nromal site and fast lol

I do have broadband tho :P

Content will slow the loading time, also the reason it loads faster after the first time is because your browser stores files from sites you have visted to make it faster.

I dont like the layout much, too blue and the left box is 100% a no, its the same as the bg.

bad-dj
26-03-2007, 10:12 AM
yes it loads nice now and i have broadband to.

PenguinFluid
26-03-2007, 11:30 AM
Content will slow the loading time, also the reason it loads faster after the first time is because your browser stores files from sites you have visted to make it faster.

I dont like the layout much, too blue and the left box is 100% a no, its the same as the bg.
the rectangle with the nav ,updates etc in was originary a rectangle of stripes and nothing else would be stripy - so im most likely to make the rest of the background the colour of the background where the main content is etc , Do you get what I mean lol

:M2K
26-03-2007, 11:50 AM
Loads quite slow, and I'm not too keen on the font on the banner.

Otherwise i think it's nice :)

Moh
26-03-2007, 12:10 PM
Down side of having a widescreen laptop is:
All layout go wired

Internet
26-03-2007, 12:28 PM
* hits da bongo *
da images take to long to load
it looks crap

dadada!

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator) : If you are going to give negative feedback please offer some contructive suggestions on how it can be improved.
Thx:)

Borat.
26-03-2007, 12:44 PM
i dont like it.

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator) : If you are going to give negative feedback please offer some contructive suggestions on how it can be improved.

Internet
26-03-2007, 12:46 PM
i dont like it.

sux dunnit.

Borat.
26-03-2007, 12:51 PM
aye. w8 till u c my new layout. its taking a few days to code its that good :D

PenguinFluid
26-03-2007, 12:55 PM
Thanks for the err negative commets and reputation :|
www.rarehabbo.co.uk - the current layout lee makes me be sick its disgusting and thats like ur v5 so please stop slating me complared to that

and why bad rep me :|

With all due respect yournot aloud to have your own photo in yout avatar lee :|

Borat.
26-03-2007, 12:57 PM
Thanks for the err negative commets and reputation :|
www.rarehabbo.co.uk - the current layout lee makes me be sick its disgusting and thats like ur v5 so please stop slating me complared to that

and why bad rep me :|

With all due respect yournot aloud to have your own photo in yout avatar lee :|
1. Ive already mentioned im coding a new layout. its not finished yet but if u wanna c it www.rarehabbo.co.uk/v2

2. i didnt bad rep u, y dont u buy vip if ur so concerned about people repping u?

3. The pic is not me, its mr bean played by rowan atkinson.

PenguinFluid
26-03-2007, 01:01 PM
1. Ive already mentioned im coding a new layout. its not finished yet but if u wanna c it www.rarehabbo.co.uk/v2 (http://www.rarehabbo.co.uk/v2)

2. i didnt bad rep u, y dont u buy vip if ur so concerned about people repping u?

3. The pic is not me, its mr bean played by rowan atkinson.
1.The pic is you sorry and I know who Mr.Bean is I have seen his newbean film and rowan atkinson in Johny English

2.rarehabbov2 aint that good tbh and it aint your work youve had to buy it off someone etc , but I know for a fact that isnt the V2 of rh theres been millions of versions and layouts which were hurrendous and thi is my 1st site

About V.I.P I have bought it loads but now my phone is on contact I cant be bothered lol

Borat.
26-03-2007, 01:03 PM
oh id like to c yours get popular with that piece of crap u call a "layout". Ive had better than that. I have a CMS, vBulletin forum and tommorrow, powerpod is gonna be coded in. and rest of content.

Internet
26-03-2007, 01:04 PM
I didnt bad rep :) Im not that sad.

PenguinFluid
26-03-2007, 01:08 PM
oh id like to c yours get popular with that piece of crap u call a "layout". Ive had better than that. I have a CMS, vBulletin forum and tommorrow, powerpod is gonna be coded in. and rest of content.
LOL
My layout beats the current rarehabbo 1 - http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/1089/lololqr8.png

also Ill have a vbulletin soon which actually gets users - Yours only gets the postreports logging in everyday.

I also think its quite sad that an 18Yr old still plays Habbo and Habboxforum etc.

Now im gonna leave this now - You dont like my layout and I don like yours end of

Any more comments people ?

Borat.
26-03-2007, 01:13 PM
i dont play habbo actually. and i said ive HAD better, i didnt say my current 1 was better. and w8 till my new layout is released. it will come popular then. and im employing more staff aswell when its released.

PenguinFluid
26-03-2007, 01:15 PM
i dont play habbo actually. and i said ive HAD better, i didnt say my current 1 was better. and w8 till my new layout is released. it will come popular then. and im employing more staff aswell when its released.
You have habbo fansite?

Borat.
26-03-2007, 01:16 PM
so? i dont play habbo :P

PenguinFluid
26-03-2007, 01:19 PM
so? i dont play habbo :P
You should do a cool car website or something ten lol

Now back to topic

Do you like mylayout??

Borat.
26-03-2007, 01:30 PM
1 word: nope.

PenguinFluid
26-03-2007, 01:31 PM
I know about deranged lunatics already thanks

anyone else

Borat.
26-03-2007, 01:53 PM

Ok catzsy. I dont like it because;
1. the colours are too plain and it looks too "flat". Try giving it some more colours and a bit of shading.
2. Why is there a massive box just 4 the Habbo badge? Should have added that to banner.
3. That marquee sucks. Should go with the font on rest of site.
4. Nav a bit too high. try putting it in line with content.
5. Ugh that banner is crap. Try changing it.
6. The blue boxes for the title headers just dont go..... Try making them rounded rectangles and making the text inside the verdana 8 pt white.
7. Dont put the hit counter on homepage as it will refresh every time sum1 hits the homepage link. Should have put tht on index.

PenguinFluid
26-03-2007, 02:14 PM
Yes I know half of that lee its not done yet :S

Marquee is being re done

The box in the top right - wre still deciding what to put there .

And hit counter will go on botoom of index.htm

Invent
26-03-2007, 02:55 PM
Your site will fail because you clearly dont have the intelligence to run a website.

Rule Number 1 of exporting/coding a layout: NEVER use BMP files.

Borat.
26-03-2007, 02:59 PM
well said simon :}

PenguinFluid
26-03-2007, 03:23 PM
Your site will fail because you clearly dont have the intelligence to run a website.

Rule Number 1 of exporting/coding a layout: NEVER use BMP files.
Well I didnt code it the co-owner did and why not and lee your acting like a noob now

LondonGoons
26-03-2007, 03:23 PM
Lee and samsung, you both should stay out of each other threads, your just going to cause arguments.. be smart and do what i have said.

F32
26-03-2007, 04:19 PM
3 second rule ftw.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!