PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] A little advice from Shauna. on scams..

Shauna.
24-04-2005, 03:17 AM
Rainy was all like:
Omg! Someone got my password and Hacked me, My furni isn't there! My password isn't the same!! :s HELP!!!

Hey! :D
This is what I think you should do; You need in fact change your password every month. I used to not do that, but I think of keyloggers, and I always have a name and number with the password. Change it to something.... umpridictable. Don't tell anyone it, especially if they say:

Hey! Look, Your Password comes up ********* try it.. now! :eusa_wall :rolleyes:

Chances are, that person has pen and paper sitting right next to them. :o Writing all the words that come up and thier names. :o Some people are just pathedic ghetto teens (or even adults.. would that be wierd?) that are trying to take the fun out of Habbo Hotel :@ . Please be aware that YOU can stop the stupid nonsence, :o by 1 little thing.. the laziest of lazy people can do this.... moving your little lazy hand to the blue question mark.. pressing your lazy little index finger on it.. and going to "I'm In Trouble" or the apropriate text. Then type what is going on and who is trying to scam you. Mostly people (hobbas) come pretty fast when someone says they are trying to scam someone. Keep the scammer occupied, say "Oh, Hold on phone is ringing..." or "Opps... I forgot my lunch is on the stove.. be right back..." Something clever until a hobba, Staff, or Moderator comes. Then you can save yourself :eusa_danc

?-Doc-?
24-04-2005, 08:53 AM
Old News. But u explained it well. rep added + Rep Me Back IF your please.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!