PDA

View Full Version : Lurer DEAD.

Funky
27-03-2007, 12:19 PM
Well, i was merchanting as i always do at edgeville bank, as always, i had my purple phat on.. So this guy comes to me and says hes gonna quit and he's gonna drop all hes items.. He shows me all kinds of rares etc. etc. and says hes gonna drop 100M in wildy 1.. So, we go to Varrock Wildy lvl 1, he drops cash in wildy 1 and i having tele runes with me always, grab them with telegrab.. He being so desperate he ran inside wildy, foodless trying to get me in then get his friend to finnish me off.. Though he went in wildy 1, and i whipped him to death.. ( HE MUST HAVE LAGGED )
He's friend arrived to check what was happening way too late.
So, the lurer got owned?
I'm so happy atm. As i got hes Haloween set, santa and pumpkin.
So that shoulld teach him a lesson?

Vibes
27-03-2007, 12:45 PM
Well, i was merchanting as i always do at edgeville bank, as always, i had my purple phat on.. So this guy comes to me and says hes gonna quit and he's gonna drop all hes items.. He shows me all kinds of rares etc. etc. and says hes gonna drop 100M in wildy 1.. So, we go to Varrock Wildy lvl 1, he drops cash in wildy 1 and i having tele runes with me always, grab them with telegrab.. He being so desperate he ran inside wildy, foodless trying to get me in then get his friend to finnish me off.. Though he went in wildy 1, and i whipped him to death.. ( HE MUST HAVE LAGGED )
So, the lurer got owned?
Proof ?

Funky
27-03-2007, 12:55 PM
Well, me being excited never actually took a picture nor video :rolleyes:
Soz i guess?

poll
27-03-2007, 01:06 PM
Sadly i dont believe as no pic and just seems liek your showing off your wealth if you have any :rolleyes:

Royal
27-03-2007, 01:15 PM
Umm maybe you can take the pic of your inv now then we'll believe?

french
27-03-2007, 01:40 PM
Picture of it in your bank aint hard.

And why go to wildy with purple phat?

Funky
27-03-2007, 01:56 PM
LOL, didint you read? I said i was merchanting, and it was obvious after that he was a lurer

Born_To_Live
27-03-2007, 02:56 PM
You do know if you had gone in you would have lost P Hat?

lew!
27-03-2007, 03:19 PM
Im not sure if this is true, take a pic of your bank.

But if it is true, Cognrats and wd, its about time Lurers should get a taste of their own medecine*

OshiDelta
27-03-2007, 03:22 PM
If you had half of a brain you would have taken your phat off before going anywhere near the wild, so I doubt this story because of that factor. It seems a bit unrealistic, plus I'm sure if you went into varrock level 1 quite a few players would be attacking you for your party hat - afterall, it's multi combat at Varrock.

By the way guys, I just found a blue party hat. I was so excited, I forgot to take a picture. :(

Yozd
27-03-2007, 03:28 PM
If you had half of a brain you would have taken your phat off before going anywhere near the wild, so I doubt this story because of that factor. It seems a bit unrealistic, plus I'm sure if you went into varrock level 1 quite a few players would be attacking you for your party hat - afterall, it's multi combat at Varrock.

By the way guys, I just found a blue party hat. I was so excited, I forgot to take a picture. :(

That made me lol.

+rep.

Yeah, pic of the items.

And no OMGZOR A GOT HACKD!

DJ-Vimto
27-03-2007, 03:55 PM
So, the lurer got owned?

*looks at face*

OMGOMGOMGOMG your nose is growing!

Slash
27-03-2007, 04:01 PM
So you were so excited, you could post all of that, but couldn't hit one key?

Scouse
27-03-2007, 05:17 PM
That made me lol.

+rep.

Yeah, pic of the items.

And no OMGZOR A GOT HACKD!

why did you rep him when you have no rep power :rolleyes:

and take a pic if its true :)

OshiDelta
27-03-2007, 05:29 PM

It's the thought that counts. ;)

Vibes
27-03-2007, 05:29 PM

and take a pic if its true :)
How can he take a pic wen he's lying ?
Omg wat the hell is that smell? It smells of... erm...
BULLSHIZ
:rolleyes: ;) :rolleyes:

Calum
28-03-2007, 02:50 PM
Fake tbh, A half decent lurer wouldent let you kill him + he wouldent walk into wildy with the rares. No proof. I'll stand on my fakeness.

Sly
28-03-2007, 04:00 PM
By halloween set i thought you meant pumpkins but then i realised you said pumpkin so you meant the skeleton armour and a scyth ye ? which are both untradeable =/

ohemjee
28-03-2007, 07:55 PM
He ment mask set tbh, IF you're so all that about this, take a screenie of the rares, your purple party hat then please.

Sly
28-03-2007, 07:56 PM
He ment mask set tbh, IF you're so all that about this, take a screenie of the rares, your purple party hat then please.

oh yehhhh silly me

Danny,
28-03-2007, 08:05 PM
you went into the wild and 'whipped him to death' with a phat on even tho a whip protects over phat and varrock is multi? and isnt the talker usually alot lower/higher lvl :S + if he was luring you to lvl 1 the mage would have seen you and killed you

Axel
28-03-2007, 08:09 PM
Why lie?!!!

PS2.
29-03-2007, 05:33 AM
You said you were merchanting in Edgeville, how did you end up at Varrock wild?

Joahh
29-03-2007, 04:06 PM
Wow nice

Funky
31-03-2007, 09:42 AM
If i woulldve taken phat off, hed just left me or if i got something from bank same thing.. This is what lurers do, i used to lure myself ones, quit after it started to get flamed alot
And i got to Varrock Wildy cause he told me he gonna drop loads of cash there..
Typical luring, no point doing it in Edge wildy, skeletons may destroy the plan

Funky
31-03-2007, 09:45 AM
you went into the wild and 'whipped him to death' with a phat on even tho a whip protects over phat and varrock is multi? and isnt the talker usually alot lower/higher lvl :S + if he was luring you to lvl 1 the mage would have seen you and killed you
I'm lvl 87 he was 88.

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): It is against the rules to double post within the 15 minute editing period. Thx:)

Mr Macro
31-03-2007, 10:14 AM
Lol why lie ?

Hxf Santa
31-03-2007, 10:15 AM
Nice one, my freind

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!