PDA

View Full Version : New Public room idea

preppy08
13-08-2004, 02:19 AM
I think an awesome public room should be outside and a huge Theme Park. We Have *The Wonderland Theme Park* thnks to Coolmandan. But what about an actual ammusment park? With a roller coaster, fun mirrors, cotton candy and so much liek fun! I think it would be aweosme.

I also think there should be another pool called Blizzard Beach, and it should have a water slide!

can yall rate my idea outa 10? tell me what you think:):) I maDE THESE up on my own. :eusa_danc

Arcanum
13-08-2004, 03:34 AM
5/10 coz other people have come up with it b4 :p It has been brought up before, it is a good idea, how much work would have to go into the park, beach and the rollercoaster :o lol

UltraChaos
15-08-2004, 04:12 AM
4/10 because on habbo it wouldnt be free they would make u buy tickets with credz or something xD and alot fo work would be put into it well i think they should make a amusement park though im getting sick of all the rooms there all rooms u mostly sit there and chat it would be nice to have a room that you could do fun things free...not hve to buy tickets or something

iForce
15-08-2004, 04:15 AM
Good idea :)

UltraChaos
15-08-2004, 05:59 AM
Maybe a room called "Habbo Arcade" a bunch of booths every where have games like old school frogger and other old games and imagin if they had a highscore list i would love my name to be on one!

MangoJ
26-08-2004, 04:28 PM
I think an awesome public room should be outside and a huge Theme Park. We Have *The Wonderland Theme Park* thnks to Coolmandan. But what about an actual ammusment park? With a roller coaster, fun mirrors, cotton candy and so much liek fun! I think it would be aweosme.

I also think there should be another pool called Blizzard Beach, and it should have a water slide!

can yall rate my idea outa 10? tell me what you think:):) I maDE THESE up on my own. :eusa_danc

I like the amusement park idea but blizzard beach is a disney world water park... I wanted to go on summit plumit so badly :(

-JoB-
08-09-2004, 01:31 PM
Maybe a room called "Habbo Arcade" a bunch of booths every where have games like old school frogger and other old games and imagin if they had a highscore list i would love my name to be on one!

Habbo Arcade has been taken

Goto www.sisil.com and goto Misc. then Look for the name Habbo Arcade

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!