PDA

View Full Version : [Request] HabboFM DJ Applications

DJ-Vimto
27-03-2007, 07:00 PM
This is thread is not to annouce that they are open or anything, its more or less the opposite.

Basically, DJ Sunshine, who is supposed to be reading and replying to the DJ Applications has suddenly gone AWOL, neither myself or the other admins know where or why.

as a result this has caused a major delay with the processing of the applications. by now the new DJs should have been selected and had their accounts on the staff panel made. unfortunately this is not the case.

Instead, they all have to be reprocessed, unfortunately by me.

this does mean that anyone that got a reply asking to send a voice clip may or may not get asked again this time round.

To avoid confusion as to whether you have passed or not. ALL applicants will be getting a reply, stating if they have passed and need to send me a voice clip, or if they have unfortunately not passed.

to those of you who did apply, i can only offer my sincerest apologies for this delay. i will try to get as many replies sent as i can over the next few days. but please be patient i have got over 200 applications to read through and reply to, which is going to take a fairly long time.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!