PDA

View Full Version : Looking for tutorial writers!

CHTom
27-03-2007, 08:40 PM
Hello,

404Tutorials is a brand new tutorial website with lots of tutorials for different subjects from PHP to AJAX.
It is guaranteed to be a success, providing that we get enough dedicated staff to create and submit their own tutorials.

We are currently looking for tutorial staff only at the moment, so we can get a decent amount of tutorials in the database before we open on sunday!

We are looking for those who can write tutorials in the following areas, especially those in the ones highlighted in red.

Action Script
Ajax
Asp
Asp.net
C+ & C++
CSS
Director
Dreamweaver
Flash
HTML/XHTML
Javascript
JSP
Lingo
MySql
Photoshop
PHP

Please contact us through email at [email protected], in this thread, or to me through PM if you are interested.

thanks alot

- Thomas

timROGERS
27-03-2007, 08:43 PM
I'll write some - I can do PHP, Javascript, XHTML, Dreamweaver, Director, CSS, some AJAX and some ASP.NET.

PM me the details and I'll start writing :)

CHTom
27-03-2007, 08:59 PM
Okay, Will PM you some further details shortly :)

thanks

Mentor
27-03-2007, 09:04 PM
If people are writeing a number of tutorals thybag will apprastae any submited to its own database.
</thread hijack>

CHTom
27-03-2007, 10:17 PM
lol, anyone else interested.

I am going to be sending out the information tomorrow regarding this :P

Frog!
28-03-2007, 02:59 PM
I'll steal some for you? :)

redtom
28-03-2007, 03:03 PM
I would do some photoshop tutorails, but ATM I'm too busy, got music lesson in half an hour, then I'm going to some music consert, tomorrow I've got something with school, might beable to do some after that, and I'm out on friday, going to watch a film with some mates then when I get back I'm going out like most people do on a friday night and get ******.

CHTom
28-03-2007, 03:48 PM
Okay, If you are still interested, but cannot make some before sunday - don't worry, lol.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!