950k - 1 mill each
because it cost more becuase i have to pay by phone -.-

add me on MSN or email me if you want to buy

*Removed*

.com after both

Not going first

i am a firm believer in the half and half method so dont even try to scam me

i will be selling 2 every month so...... we can update this monthly

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator) : It is against the rules to give out personal information such as your email address.

Sly
27-03-2007, 09:08 PM
Well , Most people on here are like 'amgzz well i know you said 950k-1m and i know you said your not going first but .. willl you go first coz i did this trade once and i av a thread a can link you tooo also will u sell fo 700k instead coz ur price abit high' So you might have a hard time selling soz

Bun
27-03-2007, 09:31 PM
Well , Most people on here are like 'amgzz well i know you said 950k-1m and i know you said your not going first but .. willl you go first coz i did this trade once and i av a thread a can link you tooo also will u sell fo 700k instead coz ur price abit high' So you might have a hard time selling soz
^^ Amen.

Put it this way...
-You have 1 post.
-You're price is too high.
-As that was your first post there is no possible way you have gained trust around the forum.
-If you do wish to gain trust, it would require going first for a bit.

Vibes
28-03-2007, 07:14 AM
I will buy 1,
Obviously i wont go first

NoProtect
28-03-2007, 06:13 PM
what is all of this go first stuff?

everbody i have ever done this with does the 50 50 thing so im a little new to this (well this forum anyway)

Ashley 12344
28-03-2007, 06:19 PM
what is all of this go first stuff?

everbody i have ever done this with does the 50 50 thing so im a little new to this (well this forum anyway)

People won't even 50 50 with someone with two posts. You can easily throw away the account.

NoProtect
01-04-2007, 01:14 AM
this forum is full of scammers

can a admin pm me i have a scammer i have to report

Cwmbran
01-04-2007, 01:16 AM
this forum is full of scammers

can a admin pm me i have a scammer i have to report

They will not do anything to scammers even if you have proof and the whole forum watched over the trade and can back you up, the Moderators will do nothing.

Best you can do is post the name of a scammer if you don't care about the Infractions you will get, or PM the name of the scammer to people.

NoProtect
01-04-2007, 01:05 PM
ok everybody who wants to know the scammer pm me

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!