Okay, My stats are

Att - 78
Str - 75
Def - 83
HP - 91
Magic - 99
Ranged - 99
Prayer - 81

What kind of tactis and rules should I use?

eg; ice barrage + range..

Hoax
29-03-2007, 11:26 PM
You should post that on RSC, a lot of people here aren't 'that skilled' in dueling if they can't afford 100k.

:P I would use Rune Knives and barrage whenever you get a spare chance if they hit a zero or whatever

Use:

No food, no pots, no prayer. Allow melee though but turn specs off.

Lord_Gig
30-03-2007, 09:59 AM
Ice barrage + Blood barrage and use karils bow.

Seren
30-03-2007, 10:16 AM
When I went staking I found that using Smoke (or shadow, the one that poisons) is good to use as a first hit, as it does a bit of damage then poisons. Then Blood Barrage the rest. Many people don't stake with Mage and Range on though, most people usually only do mage on mage, range on range or melee on melee fights.

T0M
30-03-2007, 11:25 AM
Even though your mage and range lvls are awesome, your acc would be a pretty good boxer with the high def high att and slightly lower str =)

give boxing a try for 500k or so

^.^
30-03-2007, 11:30 AM
for me i find it easier to smoke/shadow barrage w/e 1 poisons then ice barrage the rest and blood barrage if you need hp.

Warlord1990
05-04-2007, 12:45 AM
Here's some rubbish that may help you:

Stick to one style allowed at a duel, or mage vs melee or whatever, but don't combo too much depending on your who you are fighting, in a typical stake you would both be doing a similar series of attacks to make it a fair outcome.

If you have higher prayer than them, you should remember that 8 prayer levels = 1 combat level, so if you are 108 with 81 prayer, that means it's fair for you to fight a level 100 with 1 prayer etc. Don't give them the advantage because you trained prayer and they didn't!

Poison only works with movement on, the poison spells will still work, but the poison will only damage a player if movement is enabled.

Shadow Barrage is known to have a lower fail rate so it's good to use as your first attack seeing as you have full hp when you start. (for movement off)

The only weapon you will need is obby rings, no bows, if it's a weapon and shield fight you will need obby rings + crystal shield full, possibly third age kite if it's better defence against who you're fighting, for example a warrior.

I don't know what attack style you would want to use whilst maging, just make sure it's not aggressive.

Remember to always try and take advantage of movement on, perhaps by freezing them, poisoning them and standing a bit back so they cant mage you, but they are still frozen and getting hit by poison.

Steveo2k5
05-04-2007, 02:26 PM
Id turn off food pots ect ect then keep switching between ice barrage and range, then whens hes low whip out the dds to finish him off :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!