PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] [Bio] Waterpatches.

Biogeneric1
28-03-2007, 08:23 PM
Yeah, I have seen a couple of these before, so I decided to make my own ones. I like to do recolours of my own as well, thats why I normally have 2 or 3 images. I don't typically like these, but hopefully you will. They didn't really take long to make and some of them look like its just walls with no type of liquid in them at all. Ones water, ones lava and ones gundge or something. Btw, ignore the little pixel error on top of the wall, I did edit it out but my computer crashed and I forgot to redo it. Lol, but anyway please C/C and rate out of /10. Thanks!

http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/4472/wpatch1ye3.png http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/7761/wpatch2tg6.png http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/6322/wpatch3wk3.png

Earthquake
28-03-2007, 08:25 PM
Please stop adding the colour code :(
Looks alright, could be mistaked for a kids water thing, maybe made a sand patch but something like that.

Axel
28-03-2007, 08:25 PM
Not liquidy at all... I'm gonna rate it on what you were trying to achieve so 3/10. If it was just a random alt though I'd probably give it a 7.

Biogeneric1
28-03-2007, 08:27 PM
Please stop adding the colour code :(
Looks alright, could be mistaked for a kids water thing, maybe made a sand patch but something like that.

Noo, I keep the colour code so people can use the colours for their own alts and it also helps me with quick and easy editing. When you put, for example, 4 together to make a big square, the walls which are touching disappear so it makes the pools bigger. Also, when you walk into them, you started padling, but if you get the taller ones, or stack them so the floor disppears, you swim. :)

Earthquake
28-03-2007, 08:29 PM
Oh nice, maybe you should go to the lido and get some of there water, :)

DJ.Standish
28-03-2007, 08:33 PM
Maybe you could add a ladder to go with the set? like.. when you do stack them up to 'swim' you can climb up the ladder :P
(Just an idea)
And maybe put it in a room so we can see how well it looks ;]

Welldone :) I like all 3 ;)

9/10 +Rep

Sonny!
28-03-2007, 08:36 PM
To me it looks like a child sand pit with no sand in it.
I do still like it and wont critisis it that much as I couldnt do it myself.

Biogeneric1
28-03-2007, 08:37 PM
Maybe you could add a ladder to go with the set? like.. when you do stack them up to 'swim' you can climb up the ladder :P
(Just an idea)
And maybe put it in a room so we can see how well it looks ;]

Welldone :) I like all 3 ;)

9/10 +Rep

Thanks very much for your comments and advice. :)
But please can you rep on my main account when unbanned, because I won't be using this for long. :8

scubadiva
28-03-2007, 08:38 PM
Looks good. Make the inside lines on the water one a slightly darker blue than the sides, and it'll look like there's water inside. With the gunge and lava, don't show the inside lines, these liquids are both opaque. Add some shading instead :) Hope this helps

Sonny!
28-03-2007, 08:55 PM
dont you think it looks like a sand pit?

le harry
29-03-2007, 06:31 AM
Hmm just looks like a blue floor but nice anyhow

Shawnstra
29-03-2007, 08:29 AM
Add some real water imo

Biogeneric1
29-03-2007, 03:17 PM
Alright I have decided. In the next version of it, I will make it look more 'waterish' and may add a ladder on it, for an example piece. :)

Wampi-Joe
29-03-2007, 08:27 PM
Mhh... it doesnt look like ther`'s anything in it. You'd better put in normal water, but make the effects better. Cause with normal Water you can also make the floor greeen, red oder blue. You will just have to do it in a different colour than the Surface, maybe a bit darker.

Wampi-Joe
29-03-2007, 08:27 PM
Mhh... it doesnt look like ther`'s anything in it. You'd better put in normal water, but make the effects better. Cause with normal Water you can also make the floor greeen, red oder blue. You will just have to do it in a different colour than the Surface, maybe a bit darker.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!