PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever seen a..........

Taea
24-04-2005, 01:26 PM
What is the scariest thing you have ever seen so far in your life???

Me was, probably the face from the grude or the exorcist EEEK! :D

(You can also post your ghost stories if you like :))

Bikez
24-04-2005, 10:21 PM
Umm, mine was my uncles face. Lmao, sounds stupid but I was writing a post like I am now and alvissudin I turn my eyes and my uncles face is right there! :o I screamed and fell off my computer chair :p

Tantsui
26-04-2005, 07:53 PM
Mine was an injection needle ahhhhhhh

GommeInc
26-04-2005, 07:57 PM
I went on a rollercoaster for the first and ladt time as I am affraid of them. Or, when I was in a car crash, aqua plaining is annoying uncomfortable, plus I was only little

Haemogloben
26-04-2005, 08:00 PM
Well this wasn't exactly a physical thing that scared me. It's this dream that feels like my soul's been ripped out.

I can't really explain it but it's like meeting death in the spiritual world and then waking up absoloutly covered in sweat.

Also when I wake up it feels like a ghost's been near. You feel empty inside.

Tantsui
26-04-2005, 08:11 PM
Omg thats freeky.Last night i was asleep and i kept waking up and one time the covers was over me and i couldnt breath pmsl

Taea
26-04-2005, 08:23 PM
wow injection needles are scary, yes :P but I think the ghosty story was creepy :'(

Tantsui
27-04-2005, 12:15 PM
Yeh i know lol
Once i was watching tv and the volume just kept going down by its self and no one was in the house apart from me and the remote was next to me and the button wasnt moving i got well scared lol

AngJum
27-04-2005, 12:24 PM
Hmm.. mines is like Mark's, it was a dream.. but to me a nightmare :(
The world was ending.. and everyone was sad and so shocked, and everything went white, and I heard this sort of soothing music.. and then I woke up sweating

---MAD---
27-04-2005, 01:01 PM
RING ONE, THATS AN EVIL MOVIE
You have no idea how long i couldnt sleep because of it!!! i was SOOOOOOOOO scared!!
Its blooming evil and scary and just a nightmare!!
I didnt watch ring 2........i didnt dare lol

Tantsui
27-04-2005, 03:05 PM
Omg same all my mates wanted to go see ring 2 and i was like nooo way cos ring one scared me so bad lol

Jase
27-04-2005, 03:06 PM
my self in the mirror in the morning :rolleyes:

ring 1 creeps me out, when she climbs out the telly *shiver*

Beeniee
27-04-2005, 03:32 PM
The scariest thing in my life.. seriously.. Was when a HUGE & I mean HUGE spider fell on my head when I was at the pc. :(

I got goose bumps and everything.. I'll never forget that! *Shiverz*

Fruitbox.
27-04-2005, 03:44 PM
Omg same all my mates wanted to go see ring 2 and i was like nooo way cos ring one scared me so bad lol

Ring 2 is soooo not scary!!

AngJum
27-04-2005, 03:48 PM
OMG! You wimp! The ring 1 and 2 are FUNNY, how are they scary!? LOL

smurf-you
27-04-2005, 03:51 PM
I have no soul so i'm scared of no one or anything

Oh there's those benefit taking our money and living off it, Because there to lazy to work, That's pretty scary when i see them everyday using our money...

Pulchritudinous
27-04-2005, 03:54 PM
OMG! You wimp! The ring 1 and 2 are FUNNY, how are they scary!? LOL

No need to boast about it, I found it soooo scarey! Everytime there was a shadow somewhere I was like 'SAMARA'S OVER THERE'!

emrys88
27-04-2005, 04:01 PM
Umm. this is not exactly scary but it put your heart in your mouth.. Mine is Orbing

AngJum
27-04-2005, 04:47 PM
I wasn't exactly boasting now, was I? I was simply saying that he was a wimp for finding it scary.. (My opinion, take it as he likes) I just didn't find it scary :)

Kezzo
27-04-2005, 05:20 PM
Out the corner of my eye in the living room nearest to the stairs I see shadows upstairs out the corner of my eyes :S

Pulchritudinous
27-04-2005, 05:36 PM
I wasn't exactly boasting now, was I? I was simply saying that he was a wimp for finding it scary.. (My opinion, take it as he likes) I just didn't find it scary :)

I meant you were like boasting that you didn't find it scarey, well you must be totally weird, cause I was really scared!

AngJum
27-04-2005, 06:34 PM
I meant you were like boasting that you didn't find it scarey, well you must be totally weird, cause I was really scared!
o I c, well I didn't mean to boast about saying I didn't find it scary, but I didn't.. I don't really get scared that easily..

Adam$
10-05-2005, 12:14 PM
TWEENIES SERIES ONE >;O!!

PaulYaDeafHomie
10-05-2005, 10:08 PM
This one nightmare that I had....soo scary... lets see if I can remember it all....

Well first in the nightmare I remembered that I was going to my friend's house. So when I got there we decided to go in a abanndoned warehouse(don't ask why because I don't really know) anyways on the walls and stuff we saw the words "Kill and Death" written in blood. Which creeped me and my friend out. But right as we were leaving the door closed by itself. Then we heard a noise behind us and my god were we scared...it was a dude who looked like a blend between Freddy from Friday the 13th and Marilyn Manson.(I'm creeped out by him..lol)
He had this sinister grin on his face looking like he wanted to spill the blood of the innocent. Anyways in one swift move he killed my friend. I ran away and went into another room. I saw this one woman being tortured...she was tied up and being whipped. Then I started to realize when I went to one room to the next...it was all stuff from horror movies. Then I saw a way out and ran to it.....but it was too late. That guy from before that killed my friend got me. Then I woke up all scared and stuff lol.

cocaine
12-05-2005, 01:43 PM
My worst nightmare was when I was walking through this field, and that girl from the Excorsist was chasing me, and then when I tripped over I feel on the floor,and I couldn't get back up again. Then, she got closer, and closer, and closer. Then I swear I felt her breath on the back of my neck. Then I heard the clink of a knife as she got it out... she raised her hand and...

I woke up, I screamed and I was wringing with sweat.

Hope you guys had scarier?

Bacheng
12-05-2005, 01:54 PM
The scariest thing I've seen, was a type of ghost! When me and my sister were little, my big sister woke me and and said, "I need to get a drink- come with me." And so I went with her. But when we were upstairs, we heard noises through my kitchen. It sounded so weird. Then- we saw it- a tall looking baseball man coming out of our kitchen.

*.Glitter.Rip.*
12-05-2005, 02:23 PM
A real dead man which had been shot by a shot gun. Shockingest thing so far...

Rachi
12-05-2005, 02:36 PM
If you wanna be scared.. like wont be able 2 sleep scared and peeing your self scared go to www.sfrogs.com thats the best place 2 be scared

Pringle.fun
12-05-2005, 06:11 PM
oo i HATE injections i faint!!
well i don't think that grudge girl is scary... but it's different if ur watching it on ur own :S

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!