29-03-2007, 03:28 PM
Where are the Monks of Entrana or whatever

OshiDelta
29-03-2007, 03:30 PM
Entrana

runetrinity
29-03-2007, 03:31 PM
Which is were man look it says on runehq

Deposit all your weapons and such in the bank except for what I listed. Then head to Port Sarim and talk to the Monks of Entrana. They'll search you and if they find something try to think what it is and go deposit it. Permitted items include runes, arrows, bowstring, unfinished bow, jewelry, potions, capes, robes, prayer books, boots, hats, and a knife for fletching. You can craft leather or dragonhide armor on the island if you bring the basic items with you. Once you get to the island go north east to the little bridge and then head west to the dead trees and cave monk. Talk to the monk. Note that once you descend, YOU CAN'T GO BACK UP THE LADDER, so plan to take a teleport out, use teleport jewelry, or risk coming out at level 31 wilderness. It's usually not too risky on a less crowded world.

Mr.Sam
29-03-2007, 03:33 PM
Port sarim, south of fally west of draynor.

Just look for monks on the harbour

runetrinity
29-03-2007, 03:39 PM
Ty found it :)

edit: stupid monk aint lettin me in all I have is some food and monks robe and some runes and a bronze axe WHAT THE HELL

Middlesbrough
29-03-2007, 03:42 PM
Ty found it :)

edit: stupid monk aint lettin me in all I have is some food and monks robe and some runes and a bronze axe WHAT THE HELL
the bronze axe is known as a weapon

runetrinity
29-03-2007, 03:48 PM
lol i know dw im there

Mr.Sam
29-03-2007, 03:53 PM
just kill a zombie in the cave to get another axe.

lol i know dw im there

DJ-Vimto
29-03-2007, 05:04 PM
although you cannot take any weapons or armour onto the island. there is a loophole to this.

weapons/armour including melee armour, bows, and staves

once on entrana, you can craft your own armour either from leather or dragonhide, if you take an unstrung bow and a bowstring you can fletch a bow

you are also permitted to take as many runes and/or arrows as you want :)

the best way to kill the tree spirit is by hiding behind the mushrooms near the tree, they provide an excellent safe spot to range the tree spirit :)

though this can sometimes go wrong, you need to time it well so that when you run behind them, the tree spirit doesnt follow you and start attacking you.

it can maybe take 2 or more attempts to do this, though if you get it right first time then you have nothing to worry about.

once you have killed it, you are free to chop as many staves from the tree as you want, i would advise getting more than one incase you lose it

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!