PDA

View Full Version : The new grandtheft auto trailer.

madmike666
29-03-2007, 03:59 PM
The new grand theft auto (IV) trailer is played tonight at 11.00pm on mtv1 tonight.

alexxxxx
29-03-2007, 04:24 PM
or on their website

it's not a normal trailer apparently.

efq
29-03-2007, 04:30 PM
I ent going to buy more.
I was disappointed with Liberty citys.

Its just GTA vice city, with different missions.

RadioShack
29-03-2007, 04:34 PM
but this GTA won't be like a remake of a previous GTA game. this is a new one with a completely new surroundings and a new city. it is rumored to be either New York City Or london. but it could end up being neither of them.

brandon
29-03-2007, 04:39 PM
Suprised it hasn't been leaked tbh. Lots of hype around this so it better be good.

Jazza
29-03-2007, 05:40 PM
I hope so.

I hope it isn't like San andreas with gangs and 'respect', I found that annoying. I also hope it won't come out on the PS2 or 3 (XBOX 360 FTW)

Stephen!
04-04-2007, 12:26 PM
It's going to be New York becuase in the trailer it shows the statue of Liberty.

Jazza
04-04-2007, 11:31 PM
It's going to be New York becuase in the trailer it shows the statue of Liberty.

:eusa_clap Well done on noticing that, you could tell straight away it was NY :rolleyes:

gosling
04-04-2007, 11:48 PM
:eusa_clap Well done on noticing that, you could tell straight away it was NY :rolleyes:why you being sarky to the guy? :rolleyes:

Jam
05-04-2007, 03:08 PM
Why Are You Going Off Topic?

_

Ye I Was Watching The IV Trailer Last Week (Along With Some Lily Allen Sims Thing Lol.) Looks Nice But I Dont Like GTA TBH, And It'll Probs Beh 360 & PS3 as There Was No Probs With Xbox & PS2 Prev.

Wii Prev Pls.

brandon
05-04-2007, 03:11 PM
:eusa_clap Well done on noticing that, you could tell straight away it was NY :rolleyes:
hiya sexy xxx

and yeah looks wkd, hopefully i'll have an xbox 360 by then, or the ps3 will drop in price (unlikely)

Ashhizzle
06-04-2007, 09:22 PM
Tbh, i''m fed up with consoles and stuff, because they cost too much now.

ye, the ps3 is only £400 now, but i'm not prepared to pay that, then £40-£50 for each game, its practically stealing from us.

E
07-04-2007, 01:35 AM
There was a news report that Grand Theft Auto: IV was taking place in NY City hence there was the Statue of "Liberty" People are speaking up against the game, they want it banned from NY. They say that movies that take place here are fine because people record it with their actions, but in a video game you Choose your own actions. so for example you can blow up the Statue of Liberty. Personally I think it is ridiculous that NY is actually turning against the making of this game. Just let it pass and let the gamers in NY Play!

Jazza
12-04-2007, 05:57 PM
There was a news report that Grand Theft Auto: IV was taking place in NY City hence there was the Statue of "Liberty" People are speaking up against the game, they want it banned from NY. They say that movies that take place here are fine because people record it with their actions, but in a video game you Choose your own actions. so for example you can blow up the Statue of Liberty. Personally I think it is ridiculous that NY is actually turning against the making of this game. Just let it pass and let the gamers in NY Play!

You don't need to see a news report to realise that it looks like New York and you can't blow up the statue of libery without the game programmers putting that ability in (ie action=causes and animations) so you can't fully choose what you do

Neil
12-04-2007, 10:30 PM
You don't need to see a news report to realise that it looks like New York and you can't blow up the statue of libery without the game programmers putting that ability in (ie action=causes and animations) so you can't fully choose what you do

At lest someone isn't stupid, Rockstar wouldn't be dumb enough to allow you to blow up the statue of Liberty, that is just stupid, you can't do what you want like MrLore said, you can do everything the programmers have allowed you to do, such as murder, stealing cars, firing guns, there is so far no way, and there probably never will be a way for a player to completely dynamically control what he/she does in the environment, would be a cool feature but it's not possible =]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!