PDA

View Full Version : Richard and Judy

efq
29-03-2007, 04:29 PM
On richard and judy.

They had a clip of world of warcraft. Saying it is one of the most addictive games around.

Her friend was hooked into it after 5 minutes.

Its to be as addictive as morped of summet like that.

Nemo
29-03-2007, 04:38 PM
Yeah i saw it to lol.. i'd never properly seen it being played..but seeing that.. even tho it didnt look that great.. i wanna play lol i asked my mum she was like "I'm not rich"

offtopic(ish): If someone can tell me the specs u need for it and and how i can see my specs then pm me and ull get some rep :P

brandon
29-03-2007, 04:41 PM
For £9.50 a month I'll give it a miss...

Nemo
29-03-2007, 04:43 PM
For £9.50 a month I'll give it a miss...but if u think about it, it aint that much.. if ur on the pc alot then its great also if u get like £5 pocket money a week, like i do then thats £20 a month and therefore half of that.. altho my mum never gives me my pocket money so thats y i wuld do that =p may aswell spend it rather than letting it just.. go 2 waste lol

brandon
29-03-2007, 04:45 PM
but if u think about it, it aint that much.. if ur on the pc alot then its great also if u get like £5 pocket money a week, like i do then thats £20 a month and therefore half of that.. altho my mum never gives me my pocket money so thats y i wuld do that =p may aswell spend it rather than letting it just.. go 2 waste lol
Still, I wouldn't pay 9.50 for it forever. War crap is not my kind of game, and the only people that play WoW in my school are the proper nerds who get bullied. Not saying that if you play the game you are one of course.

Nemo
29-03-2007, 04:51 PM
Still, I wouldn't pay 9.50 for it forever. War crap is not my kind of game, and the only people that play WoW in my school are the proper nerds who get bullied. Not saying that if you play the game you are one of course.Lol well if its ur opinion that it aint ur kind of game then ye.. its ur kind of opinion lol.. also if they are all nerds(which i doubt) then 8million.. in uk.. woo.

brandon
29-03-2007, 04:55 PM
Lol well if its ur opinion that it aint ur kind of game then ye.. its ur kind of opinion lol.. also if they are all nerds(which i doubt) then 8million.. in uk.. woo.
not saying that they all are, i'm reffering to my school.

Nemo
29-03-2007, 05:04 PM
not saying that they all are, i'm reffering to my school.I see lol i dont really no anybody that plays WoW.. only the runescape nerds..

:Jamie
29-03-2007, 05:37 PM
I see lol i dont really no anybody that plays WoW.. only the runescape nerds..

..so what makes you think there nerds :S

Nemo
29-03-2007, 05:42 PM
..so what makes you think there nerds :S they only talk about runescape, they stand there at break and lunch talking about runescape, they no like everything and dont play it, live it. And when i say nerd i dont mean glasses stereotype i mean purely absessed person :s

29-03-2007, 05:45 PM
so the ones that play RS also play WoW? but talk about RS all the time and not WoW?

Barkseh2131
29-03-2007, 05:50 PM
so the ones that play RS also play WoW? but talk about RS all the time and not WoW?

ownt.

It aint addictive, I played it for like 2 weeks and ended up uninstallng it and stopping my subscription.

Nemo
29-03-2007, 05:52 PM
No actually, i said that i DONT KNOW any1 in my school that plays wow just RS and said that they are nerds about it.. no need to -rep and u neither "ownt" me =/ im not trying 2 start an arguement, so dont try either =l

T0M
29-03-2007, 07:40 PM
RS and Wow are similar so im guessing if you call RS kids nerds then the WoW ones are nerds too, which now includes you =)

i personally dont think people who play rune or WoW are nerds just ppl tht like internet games.

Jordy
29-03-2007, 07:48 PM
RS is free, that's why it's so popular, rs membership is optional and isn't that nessercery until your far into the game. Unlike habbo where you need to spend a bit to get on your feet and not be treated like a newb. WoW did look very good on it, but doesn't look like I'd like it. Don't like war games, been on rs once and hated it!

Btw I know so much about rs since all my friends rattle on about their levels constantly :P

I watched ruchard and judy btw.

Mr.Sam
29-03-2007, 07:50 PM
www.guildwars.com

no monthly fee, made from ex-blizzard team members - awesome graphics and some good story lines.

For £9.50 a month I'll give it a miss...

Infrontation
29-03-2007, 08:05 PM
RS is free, that's why it's so popular, rs membership is optional and isn't that nessercery until your far into the game. Unlike habbo where you need to spend a bit to get on your feet and not be treated like a newb. WoW did look very good on it, but doesn't look like I'd like it. Don't like war games, been on rs once and hated it!

Btw I know so much about rs since all my friends rattle on about their levels constantly :P

I watched ruchard and judy btw.
Runescape is a poor graphics, pretty poorly made browser based game. Once you get to level 60-70 there is barely anything to do and you either stop there or pay a fiver a month for a rubbish game imo.

Carlos
29-03-2007, 09:06 PM
It's not £9.50 a month, it's £8.99

It's a great game, but sadly I personally have become very bored of it recently.

Please don't just bash the game just because you can't afford the subscription.

29-03-2007, 09:06 PM
nvm cba to argue against it -.-

T0M
29-03-2007, 09:21 PM
It's not £9.50 a month, it's £8.99

It's a great game, but sadly I personally have become very bored of it recently.

Please don't just bash the game just because you can't afford the subscription.

Im sure people can afford the subscription just arent willing to waste that much a month when runescape is cheaper + easily as good.

Ezzie.
29-03-2007, 09:24 PM
Im sure people can afford the subscription just arent willing to waste that much a month when runescape is cheaper + easily as good.

You catch a shark.
You catch a shark.
You catch a shark.
You catch a shark.
You catch a shark.
You catch a shark.
You catch a shark.
You catch a shark.

-------------------------------------------------------

Carlos
29-03-2007, 09:36 PM

You actually posted that? It's only considered a waste if you see it like that.

Infrontation
29-03-2007, 09:39 PM
Played them both throughly? Highly doubt it.

Ezzie.
29-03-2007, 09:43 PM
Played them both throughly? Highly doubt it.

I've played both thoroughly- level 100 on runescape and a level 70 on WoW, i gotta say Wow is alot more fun, runescape gets so damn boring -.- but i find both boring now :P

3d
29-03-2007, 10:00 PM
runescape is cheaper + easily as good.
LMAO @ you my friend

Axel
29-03-2007, 10:27 PM
You catch a shark.
You catch a shark.
You catch a shark.
You catch a shark.
You catch a shark.
You catch a shark.
You catch a shark.
You catch a shark.

-------------------------------------------------------

You summed up my runescape life.

efq
30-03-2007, 06:08 PM
www.guildwars.com (http://www.guildwars.com)

no monthly fee, made from ex-blizzard team members - awesome graphics and some good story lines.

:o

What is guildwars! Everyone talks about it.

I didnt no If it was good or what it is!

Pls tell me or pm :D!

3d
30-03-2007, 07:32 PM
BURN GUILDWARS BURN! :P

Axel
30-03-2007, 07:43 PM
If you want a good game, get Wow.

If you don't have enough for monthly fees, resort to Guild Wars. Wow is much better if you're willing to pay the money.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!