PDA

View Full Version : habbo au) keeping you updated on v7

t.tyler
24-04-2005, 02:04 PM
well habbo hotel along with sg and jp have not yet recieved v7 and rumours have it to day anzac day we will recieve habbo v7 its 12:00 at ngith and i will be on all day waiting becuase hobbas(cant say names in fear fo being banned) have said au will recieve it next before any hotel andwhen i ask on anzac day they say instead of i dont no mabby :o but i am determand to stck on this and on the secccound it comes out i will poast it on the site if it does not come ill cry :eusa_pray so stay tuned fokes it might jsut be hobbas playing there naste tricks

Bikez
24-04-2005, 02:45 PM
well habbo hotel along with sg and jp have not yet recieved v7 and rumours have it to day anzac day we will recieve habbo v7 its 12:00 at ngith and i will be on all day waiting becuase hobbas(cant say names in fear fo being banned) have said au will recieve it next before any hotel andwhen i ask on anzac day they say instead of i dont no mabby :o but i am determand to stck on this and on the secccound it comes out i will poast it on the site if it does not come ill cry :eusa_pray so stay tuned fokes it might jsut be hobbas playing there naste tricks

Ok then mr.News man..

MMR
24-04-2005, 04:11 PM
Everyone knows the the au hotel will be the last hotel with version 7.

Rachi
24-04-2005, 04:23 PM
Everyone might know
But do they care?
Is it really neccesary./.

What a waiste of a thread

t.tyler
24-04-2005, 10:20 PM
ACTUALLLY HTE HOTEL MANAGER BAMMALOO SIAD AU IS THE NEXT TO RECIEVE V7 AND A HOBBA ONCA AND A MOD ON UK :eusa_danc

SO SHOVE IT

Bikez
24-04-2005, 10:31 PM
Wth? "SHOVE IT"? Noob/Nerd. Go *SENSORED* yourself.And almost all of the other hotels have V7 so you aint anything special.

Sorry I'm having a bad day...

MMR
24-04-2005, 10:35 PM
i agree with you he is a noob.

Ekalb
25-04-2005, 01:31 AM
Joeh said he will be very surprised if we do not receive Version 7 by friday. Also with version 7 will come the new hobbas that people have applied to become so that's why us aussies are so... happy about V7. About 13/16 hotels (Not for sure) have received Version 7 and au will be last so we shall get it soon hopefully

Vicious-Elmo
25-04-2005, 01:37 AM
Wth? "SHOVE IT"? Noob/Nerd. Go *SENSORED* yourself.And almost all of the other hotels have V7 so you aint anything special.

Sorry I'm having a bad day...

Lmao! I will have to give you rep for that... :eusa_clap

Bikez
25-04-2005, 11:46 PM
good rep or bad rep? :o

Smiddy
26-04-2005, 04:11 PM
If You want to get onto the News Team, then i wudn't go around Saying language like tht tyler... Very Nice To Know tho.... I Think :s

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!