PDA

View Full Version : Needing PHP coders.

Hypertext
29-03-2007, 05:35 PM
Im doing about 60% of programming on my website design site. Basically I need some help :)
I'm paying 20% of every job for the next 6 months.. So it will gain business.
Regards,
Charlie/Reconix

YouFail
29-03-2007, 05:36 PM
Im doing about 60% of programming on my website design site. Basically I need some help :)
I'm paying 20% of every job for the next 6 months.. So it will gain business.
Regards,
Charlie/Reconix

Bit highlighted in bold. You have proof you'll be getting lots of buisness? There is absolutely no solid amount of offered so good luck to get anyone intrested.

Hypertext
29-03-2007, 07:55 PM
My uncle works for Gsk, i'm working on it.. BUT I'll be getting some SEM done.

Luckyrare
30-03-2007, 02:45 PM
My uncle works for Gsk, i'm working on it.. BUT I'll be getting some SEM done.
What has your uncle working for glaxo got to do with anything? o.O If you are planning on making a profit, you have got to be planning on giving.

Hypertext
30-03-2007, 06:48 PM
SOrry i put it in a diff' post. he works for gsk, and im designed pharmaceutical internal website.

Blob
30-03-2007, 07:16 PM
SOrry i put it in a diff' post. he works for gsk, and im designed pharmaceutical internal website.

No your not your human.

Luckyrare
30-03-2007, 07:19 PM

Your designing for a company worth billions, why would they pick a kid to do it?

Invent
30-03-2007, 07:24 PM
Because his uncle works there. - Yeah I lol'd too.

Blob
30-03-2007, 07:26 PM
My dad designs the site and works in IT for Bennets (Now Equity) insurance... Are they asking me to do it? No.

Luckyrare
30-03-2007, 07:39 PM
My dad designs the site and works in IT for Bennets (Now Equity) insurance... Are they asking me to do it? No.

[Copys what everyone is doing]

My dad works for Anglo American (Worlds largest mining company) as a production manager! Does he ask me to do it? no

Blob
30-03-2007, 07:40 PM
Lol. Point is, your probs lying.

Hypertext
30-03-2007, 07:42 PM
lools. He's he leader of his internal pharmacetical part. And he's asked his boss who's said yes. And my uncle quite wise, so he suggested that he didn't tell em how old I am :P
And idc Dunko.
OK you go think im lying, I really don't care about you, i'm getting something good done Idc if someone on HxF telles m i'm probably lying.. ite?

Luckyrare
30-03-2007, 07:45 PM
Whats the contract worth and what did the client ask for in your meeting?

Blob
30-03-2007, 07:46 PM
lools. He's he leader of his internal pharmacetical part. And he's asked his boss who's said yes. And my uncle quite wise, so he suggested that he didn't tell em how old I am :P
And idc Dunko.
OK you go think im lying, I really don't care about you, i'm getting something good done Idc if someone on HxF telles m i'm probably lying.. ite?

You need php coders?

<?php
$well = "You aint getting me";
$well = explode("aint", $well);
echo $well["0"];
echo "<br />";
echo $well["1"];
?>

Hypertext
30-03-2007, 07:48 PM
Is it just me or is everyone who knows like 'A tiny!' bit of PHP, always says stuff in php code it's not funny?

Invent
30-03-2007, 07:50 PM
And neither is you pretending to make a website for a company. Get a scan of some legal documentation and then I will believe you.

Also, Ryan knows more PHP than you I'm sure :)

Hypertext
30-03-2007, 07:52 PM
Fgs. I said nothing about knowing more PHP. just saying IF they know ATLEAST the tinies amount of PHP, they'll insult eachother in php..
Its lame ;/
Anyway I'll try ad get it probably for monday, as he can't get a signature at 8:51 Friday :)

rh4u
30-03-2007, 07:53 PM
bit offtopic but....

if coders realy want a job thaty much *as in me*

were still not going to take a measly 20% of the price lool

we cud just google "Coder Required" and loads of sites would come up so we would get the full 100%

think about it!

YouFail
30-03-2007, 07:55 PM
bit offtopic but....

if coders realy want a job thaty much *as in me*

were still not going to take a measly 20% of the price lool

we cud just google "Coder Required" and loads of sites would come up so we would get the full 100%

think about it!

In all honesty, if you google coder required and go in for jobs on freelance sites, you probably won't get them.

Invent
30-03-2007, 07:55 PM
LMAO! Yes ofcourse we would get the "full 100&#37;". So basically we take ALL of the project owners money? :rolleyes:

Hypertext
30-03-2007, 07:56 PM
In all honesty, if you google coder required and go in for jobs on freelance sites, you probably won't get them.
yep......
Its true.

Invent
30-03-2007, 07:59 PM
The only reason why I don't believe you is because you came on this forum with no background information (past experience) and now you tell us a multi-million/billion company has decided to pay someone under 18 years of age to create them an intranet system which will be used by thousands of people.

Sounds a little bit make-believe if you think about it Reconix ;)

Blob
30-03-2007, 08:46 PM
Most intranets are coded in ASP, which is what my dad does on the intranet for Bennets (Equity)

Hypertext
30-03-2007, 08:55 PM
Yeh It sunds very full-blown, and by the way, it's nt the full intranet, only the pharmaceutical internal intranet, it has 5 pages.. And yes i believe it sounds full blown. Believe it or not. I'm neve going to be meeting/phoning them, it'll go through my uncle. so as far as they're concerned im 35 :)
AND as for you dunko, idc what your dad does/is. He's not providing you with anything. And ASP is basically a spin-off of PHP(Please dont start an argument about that) Obviouy you're not going to do anything/help in this thread. why are you still posting.

Luckyrare
30-03-2007, 09:09 PM
I am interested, I still need to know what the contract is worth and how many users will it have; the full staff (100,000+)? I am shocked that they are doing a contract though your uncle, impossible even.

Hypertext
30-03-2007, 09:25 PM
Ill update on monday OK. I obviously can't get it all scanned tonight ;/

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!