PDA

View Full Version : On the habbox page..

e5..
29-03-2007, 06:36 PM
When you search for a YELLOW AMBER, it doesn't come up, when you search for a gold amber it does, but on habbo they are actually called yellow ambers.. I appreciate people call them gold ambers and most people would search for that, but if you wanna be proffesional, I suggest you change it to 'yellow amber'. Thanks.

The Professor
30-03-2007, 03:25 PM
Well spotted. It is actually a lot more convenient to have it as gold amber because that is what is searched, but as it happens we normally use the real name of it, so I will look into getting this changed ASAP.

Feel free to point out any more such errors in this thread

e5..
30-03-2007, 03:29 PM
Okay, yes as I said most people do put gold amber, and I thought you DID use the proper name, i'll look out for any more errors.

I think there is one with bonnies pillow, when u seach purple is comes up, not bonnie ;]

The Professor
30-03-2007, 05:14 PM
Okay, yes as I said most people do put gold amber, and I thought you DID use the proper name, i'll look out for any more errors.

I think there is one with bonnies pillow, when u seach purple is comes up, not bonnie ;]

We ususally do, but none of us are perfect ;).

Thanks for the correction :)

Lost-Shark
16-04-2007, 04:48 PM
Thanks for the help!
We should have it changed but if they are well known as something else then it might stay as it is

---MAD---
16-04-2007, 05:03 PM
Well spotted. It is actually a lot more convenient to have it as gold amber because that is what is searched, but as it happens we normally use the real name of it, so I will look into getting this changed ASAP.

Feel free to point out any more such errors in this thread
Doesn't have to be changed. Just needs the yellow amber name added as a nick name of some sort (I believe thats possible as it has been done with the coins).

Tristan
16-04-2007, 05:11 PM
I'll add it now.
I noticed this before but for some reason I forgot to add 'Yellow' as an AJAX keyword. :P

The Professor
16-04-2007, 05:39 PM
Doesn't have to be changed. Just needs the yellow amber name added as a nick name of some sort (I believe thats possible as it has been done with the coins).

*Digs myself out of hole*

I meant the amount of words that came up with the yellow amber value had to be changed... ;)

e5..
16-04-2007, 05:45 PM
lol yeh you've done tht with the butler

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!