PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] [eXtra] Fantasy Guy :D

ExtraKen
29-03-2007, 06:56 PM
lol was bored :D and well didnt really now what to make so i made just a random guy :D

http://img473.imageshack.us/img473/4698/randommangafantasyguyed0.png

X:RiX:X
29-03-2007, 07:03 PM
I like the windswept hair, but the black lines are at a funny angle (the ones to the far right) The clothes are very original, give him like a fantasy staff or braids in his hair, i like it alot =D +rep if i can.

ExtraKen
29-03-2007, 07:05 PM
I like the windswept hair, but the black lines are at a funny angle (the ones to the far right) The clothes are very original, give him like a fantasy staff or braids in his hair, i like it alot =D +rep if i can.

A staff :o thats it!!! :d lol i was like thinking myself crazy about what to give him xD and ye about the hair :P i wanted to try something diff :D and well its like being a month ago when i made ma last alt :O :D lol :) but gonna try the staff :D

X:RiX:X
29-03-2007, 07:06 PM
A staff :o thats it!!! :d lol i was like thinking myself crazy about what to give him xD and ye about the hair :P i wanted to try something diff :D and well its like being a month ago when i made ma last alt :O :D lol :) but gonna try the staff :D

good luck to you =D

ExtraKen
29-03-2007, 07:16 PM
good luck to you =D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!