PDA

View Full Version : [UserSystem]

Tomm
29-03-2007, 08:10 PM
Hey,

I am in need of someone to work with me on UserSystem. Basically you will be incharge of creating the GUI for the backend. You will be working with me on getting a GUI that works to create a good interface for the functions we have at the moment, and creating the GUI that works with the template engine.

Payment will be discussed privately, but you'll have to wait until we get the product out into the big open world :)

If you are interested, post below and ill drop you a PM if I am interested (Don't bother PMing me please, ill just ignore it).

Experience with activeCollab would be good, but not required.

Requirements:
- XHTML
- CSS
- Graphics

Thanks,

Tom

Hypertext
29-03-2007, 08:16 PM
LOOOOL. User System? And you only need CSS, (x)HTML & graphics..
try PHP/ASP.
Im happy to do it. BUT.. I'll need a contract.. So i can take you to court if you don't pay :)

PixelWill
29-03-2007, 08:17 PM
Lol.

Are you being serious about the contract?

redtom
29-03-2007, 08:19 PM
try PHP/ASP.
Im happy to do it. BUT.. I'll need a contract.. So i can take you to court if you don't pay :)

Like hes going to accept you to help, your threating to take him to court before you have even done anything :P, He has done alot already with the php and database side of things.

Hypertext
29-03-2007, 08:20 PM
Yes. I don' want myself buiding stuff for ages. and then getting bumped off.
He did say 'Out in the open' meaning he has the source and can pay me or not pay me. It happens alot.. trust me

jarhead!
29-03-2007, 08:22 PM
Yes. I don' want myself buiding stuff for ages. and then getting bumped off.
He did say 'Out in the open' meaning he has the source and can pay me or not pay me. It happens alot.. trust me
he'll pay you, his trusted.

F32
29-03-2007, 08:35 PM
try PHP/ASP.
You really need to:

READ
mature.

Tomm
29-03-2007, 08:44 PM
Err?

I am an advanced PHP programmer. Yes, I can create/code in CSS and XHTML and yes, I am fully able of creating graphics.

I have been working with PHP/MySQL for over 4 years and (X)HTML/CSS for even longer.

The reason that I want someone to work with me is that:

- It will speed up the development of UserSystem
- Enables me to concentrate more on the PHP side of things.

try PHP/ASP.

Hypertext
29-03-2007, 09:32 PM
Ahh sorry, how it came across.. Me jumping to conclusions, I guess a contract wouldn't be needed.. But i'd prefer to do some PHP :P

Sygon..
29-03-2007, 09:54 PM
what kind of cms./usersystem general site or what habbo etc. whats the market.

Tomm
30-03-2007, 07:02 AM
The market is really designed to more none-habbo sites, but there is still Habbo plugins. This should still attract some habbo playing clients.

what kind of cms./usersystem general site or what habbo etc. whats the market.

Rix
30-03-2007, 11:56 AM
I can help with design if u want?

timROGERS
30-03-2007, 01:05 PM
Tom is one of the most trusted on the forum :) I'd help, but I'm busy on my own (unannounced) project to be honest.

Luckyrare
30-03-2007, 02:56 PM
I would help but I am busy, good luck with it Tom <3

Richard may be able to do it, for a cut.

try PHP/ASP.

Your starting to bug me :$

Sygon..
01-04-2007, 03:50 PM
PM me your msn im interested aslong as its work only scale.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!