PDA

View Full Version : This whole clubhabbo thing!

iTweedz
29-03-2007, 11:21 PM
SORRY TO BRING A OLD TOPIC BACK UP BUT I THOUGHT YOU SHOULD KNOW.

Right
Ok. Clubhabbo news gets hacked. Alex is news manager, Alex gets blamed.

I get sacked lalalalala THEN. I log on today to find out Clubhabbo paid someone to hack me.

So i did nothing wrong and came out with no furni, no habbo and no habbo mates and stuff.

So yeh not bad. ;[

IM not saying Skaterchu had anything to do with it but i know someone close to CH like a dedicated listeners or some staff paid a hacker to hack me

Pyroka
29-03-2007, 11:27 PM
And you know what that WHOLE POST sounded like? A pack of lies. I think only 3 sentences there are actually truth and it's "Ok Clubhabbo news get hacked.", "Alex is news manager, Alex gets blamed." and "I get sacked lalalalala THEN". Yes, I agree.. THEN a pack of lies formed by word of mouth come falling out, how bizzare?

I wouldn't care less if Clubhabbo hacked you or not, you were foolish to do what you did which was not having a active Anti-virus software package installed on your computer at the time.

iTweedz
29-03-2007, 11:30 PM
Yes but the anti fire had nothing to do with it as when i get the keylogger and when i deleted it. I didnt log onto habbo.

Pyroka
29-03-2007, 11:49 PM
Yeah but you logged into Clubhabbo, no? I wasn't saying that was how your account was hacked on Habbo hotel. :P

HaboCola
29-03-2007, 11:51 PM
Pyroka is right, Clubhabbo is full of hackers and noobs and isn't safe these days. Just stay away from the site and all will be well.

Pyroka
30-03-2007, 12:05 AM
Eh? I meant you logged into Clubhabbo which gave the keylogger the details to the News panel, not that Clubhabbo has viruses! x_X I remember you saying that you downloaded something or something and obviously you got a keylogger, logged onto Clubhabbo website and kablam, everythings gone haywire. I'm not blaming it on you as a person but really you should've been more careful and have a better judgement on doing things before you do them.

I think the hacker who hacked Clubhabbo's news system (and radio system maybe?) hacked you! I bet you didn't even change your password when you removed the keylogger did you?

Sorry to any Clubhabbo member/staff for maybe insinuating Clubhabbo has viruses, to this date no viruses have been obtained by logging onto Clubhabbo.net. In other words, it's completely safe as are it's forums. :)

Dentafrice1
30-03-2007, 12:29 AM
Im Ex-Staff of ClubHabbo, as soon as I "got fired" for Icebox12 making up lies about me saying I hacked AllHabbo (which I got fired from there because I was better then Matt at php)

Soon as I got fired I was hacked, no furni, not friends list, all credits gone.

Hmmm weird..

Yggdrasill
30-03-2007, 05:58 AM
i think diz is a job for ghostbusterz.

iTweedz
30-03-2007, 12:40 PM
Eh? I meant you logged into Clubhabbo which gave the keylogger the details to the News panel, not that Clubhabbo has viruses! x_X I remember you saying that you downloaded something or something and obviously you got a keylogger, logged onto Clubhabbo website and kablam, everythings gone haywire. I'm not blaming it on you as a person but really you should've been more careful and have a better judgement on doing things before you do them.

I think the hacker who hacked Clubhabbo's news system (and radio system maybe?) hacked you! I bet you didn't even change your password when you removed the keylogger did you?

Sorry to any Clubhabbo member/staff for maybe insinuating Clubhabbo has viruses, to this date no viruses have been obtained by logging onto Clubhabbo.net. In other words, it's completely safe as are it's forums. :)

I did actully

iTweedz
31-03-2007, 09:13 AM
Now i have 30 hate mails for getting them removed from official site list when i didnt do nothing =[

Judge Judy
31-03-2007, 10:16 AM
-cough two posts-

Anyway, this seems strange about you and Dentafrice.

So yeah -plays ghostbusters-

Agnostic Bear
31-03-2007, 10:22 AM
Im Ex-Staff of ClubHabbo, as soon as I "got fired" for Icebox12 making up lies about me saying I hacked AllHabbo (which I got fired from there because I was better then Matt at php)

Soon as I got fired I was hacked, no furni, not friends list, all credits gone.

Hmmm weird..

Heh, I wonder why that never happened to the almighty Enumeric :P

Hxf Santa
31-03-2007, 10:24 AM
Do, they know who hacked

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!