PDA

View Full Version : HMIT Beta Panel

HMIT
30-03-2007, 01:32 AM
*Text Removed*

Edited by Nick- (Forum Super Moderator): Text removed as it has been proven to be ripped. Thread closed.

QuickScriptz
30-03-2007, 01:45 AM
Your Sig:
Please Send me a PM If You Got Direct Link for KP RC2 Radio Panel I NEED BAD .Lmao... just wait like everyone else buddy :P We DJ Panel designers are very good at keeping our files tucked away in the most remote directories of our servers. ;)

Note: You're trying to rip the wrong guys DJ Panel here buddy! I would stop while your ahead!! I do not take well to people who copy my work and take credit for it.

Dentafrice1
30-03-2007, 01:49 AM
Your Sig: Lmao... just wait like everyone else buddy :P We DJ Panel designers are very good at keeping our files tucked away in the most remote directories of our servers. ;)

Note: You're trying to rip the wrong guys DJ Panel here buddy! I would stop while your ahead!! I do not take well to people who copy my work and take credit for it.

LMAO he is a noob, I have seen that panel somewhere... :s its not his.

HMIT
30-03-2007, 03:01 AM
What Yah mean mate. Its New No1 has seen it!

HMIT
30-03-2007, 03:08 AM
Then Close it.

HMIT
30-03-2007, 03:12 AM
Ok i'll admit its a rip off but its better with more fetures.!! k Close the POST if you dont like it thanks.

HMIT
30-03-2007, 03:13 AM
*Removed*
Yes its a rip! but its got better fetures. Close this post if you dont like - Sorry!

Edited by Nick- (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not quadruple post.

QuickScriptz
30-03-2007, 03:17 AM
LMAO he is a noob, I have seen that panel somewhere... :s its not his.

You talking to me or him?

Yes its a rip! but its got better fetures. Close this post if you dont like - Sorry!

Glad you admit it but what you're doing is still in violation of the EULA. Please remove the download link or I will have a Mod do it for you.

jamjohn5k
30-03-2007, 06:33 AM
Its not very good anyway look what happens to me

If anyone can help me please PM me on HXF

The requested URL /HMITbeta/README.html was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/1.3.37 Server at www.johnshost.info Port 80

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!