PDA

View Full Version : 65-75 Combat Clan

runetrinity
30-03-2007, 11:54 AM
Ok I am making a clan for levels 65-75 combat we will be pking when ever there is a reasonble amount of clan members online. Any takers?

Jeff.
30-03-2007, 12:01 PM
This is not detailed enought.

runetrinity
30-03-2007, 12:09 PM
Well Im not gonna write loadsa poo I want to start a clan for level 65-75 not over we wear full rune or if your a pure you wear like drag hide or mystic or some thing no '3 item noobs' No one will try kill lower levels or ntohing but we need a name we have al evel 71 and 72 atm and me

T0M
30-03-2007, 12:23 PM
So you're using your lvl 79 acc but no1 else is allowed over 75? seems really fair :S

runetrinity
30-03-2007, 12:25 PM
Coz I want to be leader incase anyone turns on any toher members

T0M
30-03-2007, 12:29 PM
and what if somebody else lvl 79 wanted to join, you could ** just as easy as another member of the clan everyone should be allowed up to 79 same as you otherwise aint fair at all.

DJ-Vimto
30-03-2007, 02:07 PM
even though you are combat 79, you could quite easilly get owned by a pure upto 10 combat levels lower than you. which is even more likely if it is a mage pure.

even from looking at the first post, i cannot see this clan being a very good one. you have rushed into it because it looks like one of those "spur of the moment" ideas. you need to think very carefully about:

- clan rules
- uniform (if any) i.e what armour, clothing etc
- precise dates/times of pk trips. and make these a regular occurence
- an application form

these are just some of the things that popped into my head.

im sorry if im sounding harsh, but making a clan takes time, the same applies to running one aswell.

if you set out a good clan application form, and make the other points i made look as good as they can possibly be, then it will attract members.

to be honest, had you posted that on the official forum, you would have been lauged at severely.

speaking of the official forums, look on the clan recruitment sections, have a look through some of the threads, maybe that will give you some ideas

T0M
30-03-2007, 02:09 PM
even though you are combat 79, you could quite easilly get owned by a pure upto 10 combat levels lower than you. which is even more likely if it is a mage pure.

even from looking at the first post, i cannot see this clan being a very good one. you have rushed into it because it looks like one of those "spur of the moment" ideas. you need to think very carefully about:

- clan rules
- uniform (if any) i.e what armour, clothing etc
- precise dates/times of pk trips. and make these a regular occurence
- an application form

these are just some of the things that popped into my head.

im sorry if im sounding harsh, but making a clan takes time, the same applies to running one aswell.

if you set out a good clan application form, and make the other points i made look as good as they can possibly be, then it will attract members.

to be honest, had you posted that on the official forum, you would have been lauged at severely.

speaking of the official forums, look on the clan recruitment sections, have a look through some of the threads, maybe that will give you some ideas

You're pretty good at organising things ( Trawler trips :p) maybe you should think bout organising something else for habbox aswell =)

Kieran
30-03-2007, 02:11 PM
I would join but Im only 56 :P

DJ-Vimto
30-03-2007, 02:26 PM
You're pretty good at organising things ( Trawler trips :p) maybe you should think bout organising something else for habbox aswell =)

funny you should say that, it was down to my organisation skills that lead to me getting promoted from Assistant Admin to Assistant Manager on HabboFM :P the senior admins thought i was too good for my job and thought i deserved a better role (i dont mean to sound big headed about that but its true!)

RE: the habbox thing, i was considering applying to be events staff when the applications open x]

anyway, back on topic:

if you want i could probably help you set it up, then leave the running of it etc to you. clans have never really appealed much to me, considering the majority of them have regular pk trips, and tbh, the wildy is one place i would rather stay well away from. not because im "scared" but because of the risks involved in going there, i dont quite fancy going there to get owned in within a few mins and lose items etc that ive worked hard to get.

Robzor
30-03-2007, 02:50 PM
if u want to make a clan
use the runescape forums? :S

runetrinity
30-03-2007, 04:33 PM
I know , lol dw guys I will soon do proper

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!