PDA

View Full Version : Where'd i get the backpack thing [rep]

Hxf Santa
30-03-2007, 01:35 PM
Yeah where do i get it +rep

Slash
30-03-2007, 01:40 PM
you get avas accumulator from animal magnetism quest.

Hxf Santa
30-03-2007, 01:41 PM
kk thank you check ur cp

DJ-Vimto
30-03-2007, 01:47 PM
you get avas accumulator from animal magnetism quest.

thats partially correct.

if your range is less than 50 when you do the quest, you will get ava's attractor (i think thats the name) as the reward for finishing the quest.

once you get 50+ range you can then upgrade it to the accumulator.

the main difference between the two is that the attractor picks up iron arrows and the accumulator picks up steel ones.

both will pick up other random metalic objects aswell, such as iron ores, bars, knives etc

Jeff.
30-03-2007, 01:48 PM
Receipe for disaster/

Danny,
30-03-2007, 01:51 PM
thats partially correct.

if your range is less than 50 when you do the quest, you will get ava's attractor (i think thats the name) as the reward for finishing the quest.

once you get 50+ range you can then upgrade it to the accumulator.

the main difference between the two is that the attractor picks up iron arrows and the accumulator picks up steel ones.

both will pick up other random metalic objects aswell, such as iron ores, bars, knives etc

didnt they change that to picking up your range items aslong as you have nothing in between you and the item?

OshiDelta
30-03-2007, 01:51 PM
Receipe for disaster/

You couldn't be more late/wrong.

DJ-Vimto
30-03-2007, 02:38 PM
didnt they change that to picking up your range items aslong as you have nothing in between you and the item?

yes thats true, the device will not work if:

- you are stood behind something, like ranging from a safe spot
- you are wearing metalic armour, the better the armour, the less it works

amen to that!

JackBuddy
30-03-2007, 03:05 PM
You can get a backpack from the pirate pete part of recipe for disaster or a bone sack from rag and bone man.

Ramones
30-03-2007, 03:07 PM
yes thats true, the device will not work if:

- you are stood behind something, like ranging from a safe spot
- you are wearing metalic armour, the better the armour, the less it works

i always use a safespot at hellhounds and it works..

DJ-Vimto
30-03-2007, 03:10 PM
hmm, i think it might depend on the type of safe spot you are using, and where the arrows end up with respect to your character

JackBuddy
30-03-2007, 03:14 PM
It works at hellhounds because they take up more than one square, so they can't reach you.

Bun
30-03-2007, 03:45 PM
You embarrased yourself there..
You can get a "backpack" from RFD from pirate pete.. the breathing gear.
As said you can also get Ava's accumulator and attractor from Animal Magnetism.
Also there is the bone sack from the rag and bone man.

Ashley 12344
30-03-2007, 08:01 PM

Its only Jeff.

They don't work if somethings blocking. At Hell's the Hells can't reach you thats why.

OshiDelta
30-03-2007, 09:35 PM

Last time I checked, a backpack was a backpack and breathing gear was breathing gear? I wasn't aware they were the same thing. :rolleyes: Only one quest gives a backpack, the others give breathing gear and a sack... so who's embarrased themself?

Bun
31-03-2007, 08:34 AM
Last time I checked, a backpack was a backpack and breathing gear was breathing gear? I wasn't aware they were the same thing. :rolleyes: Only one quest gives a backpack, the others give breathing gear and a sack... so who's embarrased themself?

Where'd i get the backpack thing [rep]

Last time I check the breathing gear is a pack which goes on your back? Correct me if I am wrong -.-..
And you could argue the bone sack is more of a backpack than the accumulator or the attractor :\.

OshiDelta
31-03-2007, 08:46 AM
Neither of them look like a backpack, Google backpack. ;) The accumulator is much more of a backpack than either of those...

Axel
31-03-2007, 09:01 AM
You do get one from Pirate Pete part in Recipe for Disaster Oshi and Vimto, so you couldn't be a wrong. It's an oxygen tank, still a backpack though.

You can also get one for completing the main and side quest for Rag and Bone man, it's like a sports bag with a hand sticking out.

That's all I know of.

Bun
31-03-2007, 11:59 AM
Neither of them look like a backpack, Google backpack. ;) The accumulator is much more of a backpack than either of those...
Accumulator looks nowt like one blud.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!