PDA

View Full Version : 52-65 Range F2P?

Shatter
30-03-2007, 03:06 PM
Whats the best way to get from 52 to 65 ranging in f2p?

Thanks -- Ben

Xiwl
30-03-2007, 03:08 PM
Urm buy members then train at rock crabs

DJ-Vimto
30-03-2007, 03:09 PM
this was mentioned on another thread...

a quick way to get range xp is to make knives (iron+) and attack the barbarians over the tables in the longhall in the barbarian village

another option would be to range the lesser demon in the wizards tower, unless you take runes to tele grab with then you would be better off using iron arrows for that.

JackBuddy
30-03-2007, 03:11 PM

a quick way to get range xp is to make knives (iron+) and attack the barbarians over the tables in the longhall in the barbarian village

another option would be to range the lesser demon in the wizards tower, unless you take runes to tele grab with then you would be better off using iron arrows for that.
Knives are f2p I think.

I reckon you should use the safe spot and range hill giants.

Seren
30-03-2007, 03:14 PM

knives are Members.

Range Lessars, Ben.

[Jay]
30-03-2007, 04:27 PM
I got 65 range on my pure at white knights castle second floor in the jail place...its good for traning.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!