PDA

View Full Version : PowerText [Release]

Invent
30-03-2007, 05:56 PM
Hey,

Some people wanted it in the thread in the coding section, so here it is PowerGenText

Link to download is: http://habbo-paper.co.uk/text.zip

Demo is at: http://habbo-paper.co.uk/text

Enjoy!

-Simon

################################################## ################################################## ##############################################
## Please don't remove any "powered by", I created this on my own free will to help your fansites. If you remove it you are a ***** and selfish ##
## Please don't remove any "powered by", I created this on my own free will to help your fansites. If you remove it you are a ***** and selfish ##
## ##
## CREATED BY SIMON FLETCHER ALSO KNOWN AS INVENT ON HABBOXFORUM ##
## PLEASE VISIT WWW.CURDS.BIZ, WWWW.MINI-I.FM ##
## AND HABBO-PAPER.CO.UK FOR MORE GREAT HABBO FANSITE SCRIPTS ##
## ##
################################################## ################################################## ##############################################

:Liam
30-03-2007, 05:57 PM
Cool :)

RNelson
30-03-2007, 05:58 PM
Loving it like I love you Simon <<< joke ;]

Invent
30-03-2007, 05:58 PM
I wanted to call it PowerGen (Short for PowerTextGenerator) but I would probably end up getting sued for copyright :(

Drompo
30-03-2007, 06:02 PM
1 thin i would like to know, How did you code all that AND get the images in 6 minutes

Invent
30-03-2007, 06:03 PM
I coded it in 6 mins.

But thanks to good 'ol GiHabbo, I saved a lot of time collecting the images ;) (took me like 2mins ;D)

Puma
30-03-2007, 06:12 PM
woahh tht really quick and a every handly textgen

Jackbee
30-03-2007, 06:15 PM
Thanks

Recursion
30-03-2007, 06:49 PM
Im going to add more habbo fonts etc... then release it, as it is GNU. Ill post in this thread when done :P

Invent
30-03-2007, 06:50 PM
Thanks if you do! I forgot to add the "W" image to the "BETA" font so I better add that soon :P

If you do add the images, please dont remove any of the copyright - Thanks!

Recursion
30-03-2007, 06:56 PM
I wont :P

DaveTaylor
30-03-2007, 06:57 PM
curds it :P

Recursion
30-03-2007, 07:09 PM
Added one font now, after finding out how the code works :P Im just adding etc... but I dunno where I can download the fonts in ZIP files :(

Invent
30-03-2007, 07:11 PM
The code is pretty simple.

Just upload the images to

/fonts/fontname/

Then add a new option to the select form on index.php with the value of the folder name :)

Recursion
30-03-2007, 07:12 PM
I know :P But meh :) Ive changed some parts of the function code to stop having problems with some PCs...

Invent
30-03-2007, 07:14 PM
There shouldnt be any issues? Expand please :)

Recursion
30-03-2007, 07:32 PM
I just changed the . image. As all PCs but one in my house had a problem with it and didnt like it being ..png :P

www.revisionarea.info/powertext (http://www.revisionarea.info/powertext)
www.revisionarea.info/powertext/download/text.zip (http://www.revisionarea.info/powertext/download/text.zip) - Added W to BETA Font. Added 3 new fonts :)

Still adding more fonts and Will add more zip packages as it moves on :P

Mystifo
30-03-2007, 10:32 PM
MSM SIMON PLS(L)

Mr.OSH
31-03-2007, 12:16 AM
I like it. It seems like a nice script and quite good for an under 10 minute job. Also a PowerPack or something would be good once all your individual scripts are finished..

Luke
31-03-2007, 07:38 AM
I like it. It seems like a nice script and quite good for an under 10 minute job. Also a PowerPack or something would be good once all your individual scripts are finished..

lol powerpack :), anyway, wen i get home (at friends) i gonna get all the fonts i can and install tem, then put it in a zip, anyone think i should do this (AKA, add all the fonts)

Recursion
31-03-2007, 07:40 AM
Im already doing that Luke :P

Check above ^_^

I just changed the . image. As all PCs but one in my house had a problem with it and didnt like it being ..png

www.revisionarea.info/powertext
www.revisionarea.info/powertext/download/text.zip - Added W to BETA Font. Added 3 new fonts

Still adding more fonts and Will add more zip packages as it moves on

Luke
31-03-2007, 07:43 AM
woops :P

didn't notice, i'll do the fonts you don't do, or even help u, by sending zips of the images that i can find.

Recursion
31-03-2007, 07:46 AM
If you send me zips of habbo fonts that would make my life easier :P At the moment Im saveing image as of websites!

Luke
31-03-2007, 07:49 AM
go to habbotools.de there r MILLIONS of fonts the the text genorator, and just go " A B C D E F G H ETC" and then cut them into seperate shapes lool

Recursion
31-03-2007, 07:51 AM
That would take longer than save image as...

Luke
31-03-2007, 07:52 AM
ye, but its the only way to get SOME fonts un uortunatley

Verrou
03-04-2007, 03:21 AM
K atm, it outputs The Normal Habbo dont like this:
http://habbotools.de/uploads/fonta/f6.gif

How can i get it like this:
http://habbotools.de/uploads/fonta/f5.gif

BTW: Thanks to Habbotools.de (http://www.habbotools.de/) for the images. Just using em as an example!

Flisker
03-04-2007, 11:32 AM
The Germans are clever Lolz

www.habbotimes.de/?s=63

;]

Invent
03-04-2007, 12:39 PM
Yeah but that would have taken them more than 6 minutes ha :P

Ill create a better version when I've got time. (One that doesnt use str_replace lmao).

Blob
03-04-2007, 03:07 PM
Make it so it is GD so they dont have to save every single letter to use it.

Invent
03-04-2007, 03:19 PM
I probably will.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!