PDA

View Full Version : Slicing + Coding layouts

321unknown123
30-03-2007, 06:26 PM
Hey,

If you need a layout sliced and coded then I'm the guy to come to. I do all the iframes and object codes (etc.) you want, plus the layout sliced and coded of course, for one solid price:

£1.50

If you don't like it/don't need then don't bother replying.

If you want SWF (Flash) banners and/or buttons on it then those cost extra....

Thanks - Guy

PS: I also install DJ panels for people who don't understand etc....

Wasn't sure where to put this (here or in the web market section) - i'm a bit new... Sorry if you have to move it.

Luke
30-03-2007, 06:34 PM
no offence, but why would any1 pay £1.50 fo a newbie member and we haven't even seen any of yr work.

321unknown123
30-03-2007, 08:33 PM
I guess you're right. I thought that maybe I'd get some business on this forum but as I'm just a newbie I doubt it...

Mr.OSH
31-03-2007, 12:18 AM
I guess you're right. I thought that maybe I'd get some business on this forum but as I'm just a newbie I doubt it...

Do some mini projects or make some sites then show them to people? That might stand you a better chance of sales? :)

Blinger1
31-03-2007, 12:30 AM
Hey,

If you need a layout sliced and coded then I'm the guy to come to. I do all the iframes and object codes (etc.) you want, plus the layout sliced and coded of course, for one solid price:

£1.50

If you don't like it/don't need then don't bother replying.

If you want SWF (Flash) banners and/or buttons on it then those cost extra....

Thanks - Guy

PS: I also install DJ panels for people who don't understand etc....

Wasn't sure where to put this (here or in the web market section) - i'm a bit new... Sorry if you have to move it.

Does this mean that you code our websites in i-frames? They don't look very professional :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!