PDA

View Full Version : Should There Be Free Credits?

Always-Think
24-04-2005, 04:17 PM
What do you think, should you earn credits like on Coke Music or should we buy credits like we do now on all Habbo's? Take the poll I have made and leave messages. Thanks.

Glamagal
24-04-2005, 04:19 PM
Hey, It Should Be Like Coke Music, We Shouldnt Have To Pay And Have Nothing To Show For It In The Real World, Ok I Do Buy Credz, But Thats How I See It :eusa_danc

.Amberz.
24-04-2005, 04:38 PM
:D Yeah, make it like Cokemusic! Actually no, because it will take ages to get the credits. I like the way Habbo is, and I hope Habbo sticks to it. But I kinda do agree. I wish habbo would sell more credits for less. Like 50 for a pound or something like that...

Bloodkanekiller
24-04-2005, 04:42 PM
No u shouldnt really because
then everyone will be like not tradeing would u like it if everyone had everything because i would rarther buy credz
makes me richer
so people dont buy em
na sorry
wouldnt work coke music u earn credz u dont get em free

infatuation
24-04-2005, 04:44 PM
In my opinion
Habbo is better than cokemusic, because cokemusic gives free decibles, therefore making their site poor, unlike Habbo, sulake have designed a skill to make you pay money, to increase their site :). But it would be better if they lowered the prices.

Seacat
24-04-2005, 05:54 PM
I like the way Habbo is at the moment.

If habbo started giving free credits to everyone then it wouldn't actually be fair on the people who have bought credits for the last 2 or 3 years, and I could see alot of Hallway protests starting!

Maybe some more special deals (like the ones now) are a good idea -- as it encourages people to buy more credits, but totally free credits doesn't seem too good. :(

--Saiyan--
24-04-2005, 07:32 PM
Yes, like 25 credits so everybody can try out HC, then if they like, buy more, and I thought it was a stupid test first off.

Bikez
26-04-2005, 12:00 AM
What do you think, should you earn credits like on Coke Music or should we buy credits like we do now on all Habbo's? Take the poll I have made and leave messages. Thanks.

The smart thing about habbo is that you can basically never run out. You can keep buying (until the limit), but cokemusic, you only get 5000 to start off with, 10 from a bottle and maybe 100 from songs? So that doesn't leave you much. BACK ON TOPIC, I don't think that habbo should have free credits, but it all depends. If you start of with like 10 credits then defenitly not. The reason why is that people would make clones and then everyone would be rich....

Mentor
26-04-2005, 12:34 AM
If creits were free habbo woulnt eb able to affored to run, and would thefor shut down, so the creits are kind of essantly being the main sorce of income ?

RedStratocas
26-04-2005, 12:56 AM
I think yes and no. I think you should earn credits (Like if you have been on habbo for a year and havent gotten banned or something like that) but otherwise should remain the way it is. Cokemusic actually used to be good :o (OMG! REALLY?!) Yes, I used to go on cokemusic, but now its just terrible. I dont want habbo to turn out like them.

the wombats
26-04-2005, 12:57 AM
i think its a trick question

partie2
26-04-2005, 05:15 AM
i personally like habbo more then coke music becuase habbo has more of a good feeling to it and also habbo has given away free credits like last christmas they gave away 5 free creds to everyone i know you mean all the time free creds but they do give them out now and then.

Matty
26-04-2005, 04:03 PM
Habbo could go out of buisness, if you didnt buy credits.

bulwukasha
01-05-2005, 08:31 PM
I think a price for habbo credz is gd but i recon they should be a lot cheaper cause we do not even get the furni it is just on the computor lolz.

ideabox
01-05-2005, 08:36 PM
I think there should be both really because we can buy more for less and earn little for small things.

BlueTails
02-05-2005, 09:00 AM
You Should be Able To Buy And Earn Credits :D

Rachi
02-05-2005, 09:06 AM
im almost certain tht habbo hotel wil NEVER have free creds like that.. its their way of making money and they aint gna change that.. they probably recieve about £200 a day from creds tahts quite a lot 2 loose

BlueTails
02-05-2005, 11:13 AM
200 Pounds? No Way, Its More Like 10 Thousand

:.bEx.:
02-05-2005, 11:23 AM
lmao 200?!?!?! probs even more than 10thousand on a like wen the orange para came out for a few mins they probs got loads!

Always-Think
12-05-2005, 06:55 AM
Could I Say, The Money Habbo Makes, Could Fill Up 2 Banks!

cocaine
12-05-2005, 01:52 PM
I think you should have to get more for your money. Say, 50 for £1. ;)

hedgeog325
12-05-2005, 05:46 PM
Yeah.
I think the creds should be cheaper :D

-Soph-
15-05-2005, 06:17 PM
yes I agree they should be cheaper, but if they are made too cheap EVERYONE will own a room of thrones and it wont make the people stand out who have spent a lot of money, time and effort gaining all of them.

ChloeDust
15-05-2005, 06:25 PM
I voted yes, but now im thinking yes and no, i aggree with the posts above, everyone will be rich and people who earned their riches will be annoyed because they will think 'What a waste' so meh =]

BlueTails
15-05-2005, 06:27 PM
no way and yes way... its a bit expensive... sommat like 5p per 1 is okay i spose

FRISC0
18-05-2005, 08:23 AM
Not free, that would be stupid. Earning them like on cokemusic is ok and buying them aswell so we can do both :D that would be good :)

Colourful™
18-05-2005, 08:49 AM
I voted no.
Lol craig.Puttng 'is that a trick question'

suggitt2004
18-05-2005, 05:41 PM
I agree that Habbo Credits should NOT be free! But I think you could earn them. I also think they should be cheaper because £1.50 for 15 credits...it's a rip off!!!

al123
22-05-2005, 03:05 PM
I like the way Habbo is at the moment.

If habbo started giving free credits to everyone then it wouldn't actually be fair on the people who have bought credits for the last 2 or 3 years, and I could see alot of Hallway protests starting!

Maybe some more special deals (like the ones now) are a good idea -- as it encourages people to buy more credits, but totally free credits doesn't seem too good. :(

mmmmm i agree still maby more for less like 50 for a pound like thingy sed

Kikori.angel
22-05-2005, 10:13 PM
Yeah, Agreed With All The Ones Above; I Think That They Should Be Cheaper But Not Totally Free .. Even Tho I Dont Buy Credits :doubt: So Yea :D

cocaine
29-05-2005, 04:09 PM
Sulake needs money to run Habbo.
Habbo's buy credits to get "Furni" for themselves.

It's simple, really. I would like them to be free, but then again Habbo would lose all it's graphics, and eventually run out of money, causing Sulake to shut Habbo down.

If there was a scene about it, it would be like this:

Callie: Should we do a free credits day?

Dionysus: No, it would be a downhill path. Besides, Sulake wouldn't agree.

Callie: Why is this?

Dionysus: Sulake need money to run Habbo. Habbo's buy credits to get furni off Habbo. Sulake use the money to keep Habbo running.

Callie: Aaah, Ok.

Obviously Callie really isn't that dumb. I have a feeling she knows about Sulakes money affiars, and so on.
The point is Habbo wouldn't be able to manage this.
So, frankly, No!

600th Po s t!!!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!