PDA

View Full Version : Radio DJ Panel v3 & Free Hosting

QuickScriptz
30-03-2007, 09:57 PM
Hello Everyone!

I am very happy to report that Radio DJ Panel v3 has been completed and is being released right on time as expected, which means today!!! :D

As part of my whole campaign for the Radio DJ Panel v3 I will also be holding a contest right here on this very forum for free lifetime hosting (courtesy sparkyhostuk.com (http://sparkyhostuk.com))! All you have to do is reply to this thread with what you thought/think of the panel, and a link to where you installed it to make sure you're not cheating ;)

So without any further delay the links are below, and they can also be found on my website or by clicking on my signature.

Link: http://www.qscriptz.abshost.net/v3/freebies-radiov3.php

The above link will take you to a page with all the info you will need to get started and download either the upgrade or fresh install package.

So please reply and let me know what you think, it would be a great help. And just so everyone knows the plugin centre is still working on the actual content ;)

Happy DJ'ing!

Dentafrice1
30-03-2007, 09:59 PM
Seems pretty cool, not tried it though, as a DJ panel developer (one of the first) i know how hard it is to get it released on time and "perfect."

its a nice thing your doing =]

QuickScriptz
30-03-2007, 10:05 PM
Ya it was very difficult to get it out on-time, lots of sleepless nights ;)

And thanks, I really hope everyone enjoys it :)

Mr.OSH
Hello Everyone!

I am very happy to report that Radio DJ Panel v3 has been completed and is being released right on time as expected, which means today!!! :D

As part of my whole campaign for the Radio DJ Panel v3 I will also be holding a contest right here on this very forum for free lifetime hosting (courtesy sparkyhostuk.com (http://sparkyhostuk.com))! All you have to do is reply to this thread with what you thought/think of the panel, and a link to where you installed it to make sure you're not cheating ;)

So without any further delay the links are below, and they can also be found on my website or by clicking on my signature.

Link: http://www.qscriptz.abshost.net/v3/freebies-radiov3.php

The above link will take you to a page with all the info you will need to get started and download either the upgrade or fresh install package.

So please reply and let me know what you think, it would be a great help. And just so everyone knows the plugin centre is still working on the actual content ;)

Happy DJ'ing!

Looks great, + rep well done. I hope your future projects continue to go well. :D

Ryan.
;o..
I have the older version atm..
I shall upgrade right away :p..

Many thanks
- Ryan..

+rep.
Edit: need to spread :(

Hypertext
30-03-2007, 10:07 PM
Looking very good, im thinking of making a dj panel.
+rep when im not cautioned.

QuickScriptz
30-03-2007, 10:16 PM
Lol thxs :) I guess I'll be in no shortage of rep.... but ya...

If you are thinking of making a DJ Panel just make sure you know what you're getting yourself into ;)

Andys
30-03-2007, 10:33 PM
I must say.. that's one of the nicest panels i've seen.
I've used PowerPanel and I think there will be some competition here.

Very nice.
+rep

PinkFM
30-03-2007, 10:41 PM
Looks a nice panel, i'll try it soon, would it be ok if I edited the layout to suit my site?

Matt,
30-03-2007, 10:41 PM
Where do you want us to report bugs?

rae1213ca
30-03-2007, 11:16 PM
Hello =D. Wow man. I was looking for awhile a Radio DJ Panel, and great timing =D. But I have a problem. I seem to be dumb and don't know how to install it. Man Great work. Looks nice and crazy. Im about to buy a shoutcast from biohazardhost(http://shoutcast.biohazardhost.com) too. *Cough* I hope I win so I don't need to buy it, but because I'm new and all, I don't think so. I gave all my best and tried haha.

Currently I have a home radio and here is the site but right now is down. http://rae1213ca.prophp.org/radio2.html (Free hosting haha)

BTW any step on how to install this nice DJ panel. Please and thank you.

QuickScriptz
30-03-2007, 11:49 PM
Now... to answers everyone's questions.....

-Yes you can mod the layout to suit but you must leave the copyright part intact at the bottom
-You can report bugs on this thread or pm me
-Install help and questions should be sent to quickscriptz******.com

bad-dj
30-03-2007, 11:57 PM
cool i downloaded a copy and one more thing do the beta testers still get some things that the other people do not? or are you still making them things.

QuickScriptz
30-03-2007, 11:59 PM
Hahaha... yes of course ;) I'm still working on the plugins for them right now.... And everyone on the mailing list would have received an email by now but my List Messenger Light keeps freezing up and stalling the messages when I try and send them.....

Mind you I have 468 of 200 recommended subscribers :o

Mr.OSH
31-03-2007, 12:10 AM
Hahaha... yes of course ;) I'm still working on the plugins for them right now.... And everyone on the mailing list would have received an email by now but my List Messenger Light keeps freezing up and stalling the messages when I try and send them.....

Mind you I have 468 of 200 recommended subscribers :o

:o Allot of subscribers... I hope your project goes well I might test this for you if I get a chance. Also are 3rd party add-ons allowed to be developed?

sBosma
31-03-2007, 12:18 AM
WOW

Great work, alot of work must of been put it to this. It has every single feature you can ask for, and ALOT more. I was surprised with the easiness to install, and navigate. I didn't delete my install directory and it even told me when I logged in that I didn't delete it. Just to show how much work went into every single detail. I love the skin changer and how you can alert other members. Thanks for this, I'll be using this one for a LONG time.

15/10 on this,

sBosma

Mr.OSH
31-03-2007, 12:28 AM
WOW

Great work, alot of work must of been put it to this. It has every single feature you can ask for, and ALOT more. I was surprised with the easiness to install, and navigate. I didn't delete my install directory and it even told me when I logged in that I didn't delete it. Just to show how much work went into every single detail. I love the skin changer and how you can alert other members. Thanks for this, I'll be using this one for a LONG time.

15/10 on this,

sBosma

Hehe 15/10 :P Yes It is quite good, anyway I think it would be nice if you would allow 3rd party add-ons to be developed but it is up to you!

sBosma
31-03-2007, 01:44 AM
Bug:

The admin message (top marquee) on the right side goes too far out.

QuickScriptz
31-03-2007, 03:15 AM
Wow! Thanks to everyone for all the great responses and feedback, and trust me, after my release of v2 went haywire I paid alot of attention to every detail in v3. Now to answer the other questions....

-The bug in the admin message only appears in FF because of the way it interperets CSS margins and padding... I couldn't seem to get it to work
-And as for 3rd party add-ons, I am currently working on the integrated plugin site within the panel itself so when that is complete users will be able to have their plugins made "official" and posted right on my site, but for now if you make a plugin email me and let me know and I will test and then add it if I feel it works okay and etc. (*Removed*)

Thanks again for all the support!

Edited by Lµke (Forum Moderator): Please do not post personal e-mail addresses.

Agnostic Bear
31-03-2007, 05:46 AM
*bangs head on table* WHY DID YOU HAVE TO ENCRYPT

WHY *Crycry*

Oh well, good panel man :p

Rix
31-03-2007, 05:57 AM
Dude that looks awesome has great features if i had a radio site i would use it!

timROGERS
31-03-2007, 06:11 AM
Seems pretty good :) I don't think I will be able to compete with PP though xD

-::Mr.Dave::-
31-03-2007, 06:23 AM
How do we link to the public timetable?

and how can we change the style of the publictimetable

Jackbee
31-03-2007, 10:10 AM
looks excellent, im going to try out now, +rep

31-03-2007, 10:25 AM
Got it installed and its brilliant, I have +reped you

Jackbee
31-03-2007, 10:26 AM
Installed and its fantastic, best dj panel I have used so far!

Rix
31-03-2007, 10:27 AM
It totally owns!

Jackbee
31-03-2007, 10:39 AM
How do we link to the public timetable?

and how can we change the style of the publictimetable

www.yourdomain.com/djpanel/timetable_public.php

Tomm
31-03-2007, 11:05 AM
I created a decrypter for that type of encoding ^^

But I am not that evil..

Not really got time to test it out but good luck.

QuickScriptz
31-03-2007, 12:35 PM
@Lol - :P And trust me I didn't accidentally leave the un-encrypted files on my webserver by mistake either ;)

@NintendoNews - and why don't you think it can compete? What could you possibly think of that this doesn't have that PP will/does huh?

@Mr.Dave - to change the style and look of the template you can edit the style_timetable.css file(i think...) if there isn't one then edit the style_generic.css and look for the timetable thing

So ya... anyone found anymore bugs yet?

And remember - post your site and install dir to have a chance to win the free hosting for life!

Matt,
31-03-2007, 02:02 PM
I'v PM'd you with the 2 bugs i have found :)

sBosma
31-03-2007, 05:28 PM
WOW

15/10 on this,

sBosma

I just read you had to post install directory.
I deleted the install folder but you can see I have it by the login page:
http://www.sbosma.packagehosts.com/DJpanel/

31-03-2007, 07:50 PM
Its great only bug is the text in the staff chat is white and the backgrounds white

Matt,
31-03-2007, 08:07 PM
Its great only bug is the text in the staff chat is white and the backgrounds white
Just edit chat.php a bit :)

QuickScriptz
31-03-2007, 11:19 PM
Oh really? I thought I changed the background... in the demo the background is grey....? Anyways I'll look into that thxs...

And Matt I am just going to check my PM's now!

QuickScriptz
31-03-2007, 11:52 PM
PANEL UPDATE

Special thanks goes out to Matt, for pointing out some minor bugs with the contact form and complaint form. They have been fixed and anyone who has already downloaded the script should see an alert telling you how to upgrade your panel.

+Rep Matt

rae1213ca
01-04-2007, 01:35 AM
Nice that was quick =P. Great Work man.

QuickScriptz
01-04-2007, 02:17 AM
Yay :D That's one of the major reasons I integrated the upgrader.... So I wouldn't have to be sending out like 500 emails for every little update :)

QuickScriptz
01-04-2007, 01:22 PM
Also... I have started coding the plugin system for the dj panel so anyone interested in being a plugin-writer then please pm/contact me at *Text Removed*

Thanks!

Edited by J1MI (Super Moderator) - Please don't post your email address on the forum.

Jackbee
01-04-2007, 03:57 PM
darn, some how I have forgot the admins password, is there anyway to find it out??

QuickScriptz
01-04-2007, 04:44 PM
Ok... sorry about that :S

You can either PM me or email me through the forum.

And as for the admin password, just download the "new install" package from my website and then go to install6.php in the installer to create another admin.

Jackbee
01-04-2007, 04:47 PM
So upload the install directory again, and go to install6?

QuickScriptz
01-04-2007, 04:58 PM
Well you will have to configure the "connect.php" file to your current dj panel db and then you can go to install6.php and create another admin :)

djscotts
01-04-2007, 05:22 PM
yeah its really good im using it right now but i just need 2 sort out my sever to do live radio insted of usng my main pc any one got any programs i could use?

Jackbee
01-04-2007, 05:50 PM
Well you will have to configure the "connect.php" file to your current dj panel db and then you can go to install6.php and create another admin :)

Works thanks

Helpie
01-04-2007, 09:30 PM
Great i will defiantly be using this on my site when i get my radio up and running, Why not make a link button im sure me and other would be happy to link you

QuickScriptz
02-04-2007, 12:08 AM
Ya... not a bad idea! I will make one sometime soon and post it here...

bad-dj
02-04-2007, 05:59 AM
well i think it found a bug ok there a unban song link but no ban song link i can not see it and also on the non beta you login the page tittle still has beta in it.

Helpie
02-04-2007, 01:27 PM
Ya... not a bad idea! I will make one sometime soon and post it here...

Great :D!

02-04-2007, 04:03 PM
Title still has beta in

Make it so admin's can mass message all staff :)

YouFail
02-04-2007, 04:59 PM
Title still has beta in

Make it so admin's can mass message all staff :)

If Scriptz is busy I can try and make one for him =)

Stitch
02-04-2007, 05:01 PM
i can't change the public timetable background colour. Can anyone help?

QuickScriptz
02-04-2007, 07:19 PM
Ya... well if anyone wants to make any Plugins they can go ahead and email me or pm me them (if email must be through the forum as im not allowed posting my email on here ;))

And the plugin system is under construction... when it is complete users will be able to submit plugins for testing and evaluation, and if they pass they will be added directly to the integrated plugin thing! w00t :D

EDIT: Does everyone mean the beta in the title bar?

02-04-2007, 08:03 PM
Yeh and could you make the mass message for admins :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!