PDA

View Full Version : Animal Testing ! With it or Against it ?

partie2
24-04-2005, 05:54 PM
Well i am highly against animal testing becuase i think it is very cruel.
I would not like it if i was used to test new drugs and shampoo`s on. Also other things such as animals have been injected with botox injections which is stuff which is used on humans (people who are vain) to make there lips bigger ect. I am Highly against such things as this. It should be STOPPED !

But What Do You Think ? Everyone has an opiuion and what is your about this.

Please remember this is a decision and it please dont turn it in to a full blown arguement. :)

Thankyou.

STOP ANIMAL TESTING

I was surpose to put a poll on this thread but tottaly forgot sorry !

Mentor
24-04-2005, 06:14 PM
I dont think u go agsits it, since ist repsoncibe for the cures keeping milliosn of people alive, if you ever take asprin, or any other dug your benisiting for animal reasrcg, meaning the majory who argue are hypcorits, so insted of compling, if u wnat to be a test subject insted, sign up, and save the animals, otherwive ist going to continue

partie2
24-04-2005, 06:30 PM
Ok mentor would you like it if you was feed drugs and had no control over your life

T.Kelly
24-04-2005, 06:45 PM
I totally agree partie -We wouldn't like it we were forced to have drugs etc tested on us, so why should animals have to suffer??

partie2
24-04-2005, 06:53 PM
Exactly T.Kelly I wouldnt like to have it done to me so i wouldnt like to see anyone or anything have it done to them !

Mentor
24-04-2005, 06:56 PM
animals aint conios, so dont cair. secondly, Im willing to bet you all use things that come as a result of it, by doing so that would make you hypocrits, if yous stoped using prodcuts resuting from it, it would stop, but as your not it will contiue, feel free to go in tehre insted.

la-ur-en
24-04-2005, 07:03 PM
animals aint conios, so dont cair. secondly, Im willing to bet you all use things that come as a result of it, by doing so that would make you hypocrits, if yous stoped using prodcuts resuting from it, it would stop, but as your not it will contiue, feel free to go in tehre insted.
I'm sorry but are you implying that animals don't care that they are getting hurt, the effects of the things injecting in them is unpredictable, if you stand on a dogs tail, it yelps, if you shout at a dog, it gets scared and feels guilty, animals even know when they have done wrong, as if they did the toilet somewhere in the house, they come up to you looking guilty and hide away from you.
So don't go saying they don't care, as if they didn't care then it would be pretty easy to inject them, instead of chaining them down!

Secondly
Just because a few people stop buying animal tested products wont make the retailer stop making them, get your facts right before you start calling us hypocrites, as personally i don't eat or use animal products.

Mentor
24-04-2005, 07:55 PM
so youve never had an asprin, coff medicane, or any otehr medication, it was all tested in the same place. I am doubtful anyone on this forum can say they never have.

secondy, an animal is NOT conioso, it never will be, consiness is the awaredness of your own exisnace. Any animal doesnt have this. They run like a mechanism, like a complext computer program, Titan my robot can respond to over a billion imputs, but its not conisos, it doesnt think, i uses instinked, reaction to actaion, based a a memory built up. Its what makes human unique in this solar system,. so no animal is not conisos of what your doing in the snece you know, its just data, no emotion, or any otehr human trate. A dog cannot feel guity as it is an emotion, its humans that tie the emotion to a reaction or conisqnece.

la-ur-en
24-04-2005, 08:59 PM
so youve never had an asprin, coff medicane, or any otehr medication, it was all tested in the same place. I am doubtful anyone on this forum can say they never have.

secondy, an animal is NOT conioso, it never will be, consiness is the awaredness of your own exisnace. Any animal doesnt have this. They run like a mechanism, like a complext computer program, Titan my robot can respond to over a billion imputs, but its not conisos, it doesnt think, i uses instinked, reaction to actaion, based a a memory built up. Its what makes human unique in this solar system,. so no animal is not conisos of what your doing in the snece you know, its just data, no emotion, or any otehr human trate. A dog cannot feel guity as it is an emotion, its humans that tie the emotion to a reaction or conisqnece.
I'm sorry but you need to put a bin under your mouth for how much rubbish comes out of it.
I don't take aspirin as i don't take any sort of pain killers when i have any sort of illness, it makes me feel worse, i have taken medication, but not ALL medication was tested on animals, as people knew what the effects of the chemicals were anyway.

Mentor
24-04-2005, 09:06 PM
I'm sorry but you need to put a bin under your mouth for how much rubbish comes out of it.
I don't take aspirin as i don't take any sort of pain killers when i have any sort of illness, it makes me feel worse, i have taken medication, but not ALL medication was tested on animals, as people knew what the effects of the chemicals were anyway.
Id dissagree, people dont look at a cemical oh yea i know exsactly what will happen if i jam this inside a person, It was ither tested on humans or animals, that how they know its effects, they cant just say hay presto and magic the outcomes.

RedStratocas
24-04-2005, 09:23 PM
I think it is okay in SOME situations, but otherwise I am against it. Things that can hurt them such as pills, medication ect. I am against.

Mentor
24-04-2005, 09:36 PM
Im agsit it for stupid things, such as cosmetics, as hurting an animal for your own vanity is wrong.

But i do support it for medical reaserch, as 10 monkeys testing could end up saving 100's of 000s of human lifes.

partie2
25-04-2005, 05:52 AM
Well they have many other ways to test new drugs then to do it on poor animals who are defenceless against such things. They could test it using other kinds of chemicals to see what balances them out.

Mentor
25-04-2005, 08:27 AM
Well they have many other ways to test new drugs then to do it on poor animals who are defenceless against such things. They could test it using other kinds of chemicals to see what balances them out.
They do, there tested on samples till they show success, then animals check that nothing unescpteced arrises with long term use etc. Thers no otehr way to test other than use humans insted of animals

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!