PDA

View Full Version : Quitting RS for Summer or More :o

Royal
31-03-2007, 09:22 PM
For the summer, I don't want to be a fat kid in the basement playing a little game because thats very nerdy thats why I'm quiting RuneScape for the summer and maybe more if I can. Because it's getting really boring and I like going out, and it's not like its good for you.

Bad things you get from using the computer too much:

Weak Eyes
Lazy
Addicted

and thats why I'm quitting hope I can do this It'll be like a test. Hope others do this too. Just telling in advance, thanks.

Desplinted.
31-03-2007, 09:25 PM
what i did but for different reasons

i aint fat or addicted
i got exams coming up in summer =]

Sly
Okay :) You meen summer as in the 6 weeks holidays ?

Cwmbran
:o Goodluck with that! I find having like a week of Runescape and then the next week go out with my mates & girlfriend but while im waiting to go out and im ready or im not going out I may go on runescape.

[Jay]
aww gl inrl and evrything i wish you all the best come back and visit sometime :P

Ashley 12344
31-03-2007, 09:32 PM
:o Goodluck with that! I find having like a week of Runescape and then the next week go out with my mates & girlfriend but while im waiting to go out and im ready or im not going out I may go on runescape.

Thats not perfect :P

I only go on RS until like 6, at which point I go out.

Shouldn't need any form of a time table :P

Cwmbran
31-03-2007, 09:39 PM
Thats not perfect :P

I only go on RS until like 6, at which point I go out.

Shouldn't need any form of a time table :P

I don't do it everyweek.
As I said i go out everyweek with my mates, If I've got to stay home with my bro like this week I'll be on it untill parents get home which is about 4.

:]:]:]:]
31-03-2007, 09:39 PM
Bye mate, you are a really cool guy.

Seren
31-03-2007, 10:16 PM
don't quit, just don't get too addcited. go out during the day and only play RS some nights when you're bored. That's what i'm doing.

Royal
01-04-2007, 02:05 AM
Thanks guys, but if you guys quit too you can save your health, maybe even make some money and enjoy the outdoors?

deagle
01-04-2007, 06:15 AM
Yea, I'm starting to stop too. I dont see much point in this game. Selling the account isnt worth the amount of hours put into it. Runescape is just a time sucker.

Well yea, dont eat all the ice cream in the cart lol

Bun
01-04-2007, 08:05 AM
Aww cya man :[.
When I first saw this thread I thought it was an April Fools :P. Well gl irl.
It's not really hard to balanace rune and real life... I just go out when my mates normally go out (normally alot because some of them are chavs :eusa_wall).

Sly
01-04-2007, 08:42 AM
My 2 best friends live quite far from me so whenever i go out it usualy takes abit of planning but i do go out alot with them. But we can have just as much fun talking on msn as in real life some times because my friend callum who a few people have met is realy funny.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!