PDA

View Full Version : Habbos.NET - Free Premium :o

MhzT
31-03-2007, 09:40 PM
Hey :)

Just letting you know that Habbos.NET is currently offering a Free Premium trial (similar to the VIP service here) for you all to try out.

http://habbos.net/showthread.php?t=45638 for more info

Habbos.NET is an official fansite for 4 hotels, so swing by and check it out pls!

Justify
31-03-2007, 09:50 PM
No ty, tbh dont deserve the official stats.

MhzT
31-03-2007, 09:51 PM
and why's that? :P

Justify
31-03-2007, 09:53 PM
Andy wins all the habbo comps out of his popularity..
so does the fansite owners of others, but him more.

then his staff ban u perm for just advertising a site such has a website not even open yet.

i think overall, around 100 users got banned from here and hf on it.

MhzT
31-03-2007, 09:54 PM
oh hi Craigeh!

Yes, we banned you because you broke rules. You then told another fansite you worked for us in order to get a job so lol@u.

Justify
31-03-2007, 09:56 PM
oh hi Craigeh!

Yes, we banned you because you broke rules. You then told another fansite you worked for us in order to get a job so lol@u.

When was that?

MhzT
31-03-2007, 09:57 PM
HabboPaper forums I believe. You also registered the admin account to @habbos.net email address which was stupid...

Anyway, PM me if you want to talk - this ain't the place for it ;)

Evolution
31-03-2007, 09:58 PM

then his staff ban u perm for just advertising a site such has a website not even open yet.

Since when has one comp been all competitions?

I like how you include me when I've not been on Habbo Hotel for ages to play properly, only to go to a Habbos event. I'm sorry you feel that way but green is a very ugly colour on you - maybe you shouldn't get the free premium considering the colour is green...

Justify
31-03-2007, 10:02 PM
tbh, i wont be spending my money on the forum again considering i got banned for advertising my website like many others.

hence why i've not rejoined.

PriceTags
31-03-2007, 10:02 PM

So name all the competitions he's won besides the Hotel Manager one. Go one. No, there is none.

Evolution
31-03-2007, 10:07 PM
tbh, i wont be spending my money on the forum again considering i got banned for advertising my website like many others.

hence why i've not rejoined.

From my knowledge of the situation, we banned you because you advertised your site-turned forum, turned uploader, turned retro, turned uploader, turned forum and the list goes on. Besides once your perm banned we wouldn't allow you on again anyway... ;)

So name all the competitions he's won besides the Hotel Manager one. Go one. No, there is none.

Thank you Pricey :D

Rikki
31-03-2007, 10:12 PM
y bully andy??!??!?!?!!?!?

Habbos is well good init.

Justify
31-03-2007, 10:17 PM
y bully andy??!??!?!?!!?!?

Habbos is well good init.

This is not Bullying, this is simply my opinion on why it does not deserve to be official, and everyone has is welcome to an opinion, otherwise there will be no point in forums anywhere.

I am suprised you think this is bullying, you must be around 13/14, considering you think that, and don't know why we have forums yet.

Evolution
31-03-2007, 10:21 PM
This is not Bullying, this is simply my opinion on why it does not deserve to be official, and everyone has is welcome to an opinion, otherwise there will be no point in forums anywhere.

I am suprised you think this is bullying, you must be around 13/14, considering you think that, and don't know why we have forums yet.
I've yet to see a reason? Why have you ignored mine AND PriceTags post?

Rikki
31-03-2007, 10:22 PM
I'm not 13/14 thankyou. The fact that you specifically targetted Andy by basically saying he wins things through popularity and thats why his site is so good? You're just jealous that you can run and keep a site as well Andy has looked after his. So you post your "opinion" here which is you really just having a digg at Andy and Tom because you kept getting banned.

Justify
31-03-2007, 11:14 PM
Actually, my websites became official [3 of dem] with my once official site having 4million hits.

And Andy, you did not ask a question, and nether has it been a retro.

it was a forum, but then changed to a uploader when it re-opened, weeks later, we decided to make an open-source, hardly a crime you know;/

:LeKevin:
31-03-2007, 11:38 PM
No ty, tbh dont deserve the official stats.
Habbos is a great site and deserves to be official, stop spitting the dummy because you've been banned ;l!

today
31-03-2007, 11:45 PM
*is no fan of this limited viewing*

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!