PDA

View Full Version : n00b level ones

Redmoon Evil
31-03-2007, 11:37 PM
I'm sure there is no one here who would give a level one grief because of the badge but if your ever thinking about it check this out.

http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/2905/begebewf0.png

bad quality for some reason, but as you can see 3/4 of the top scoring players are 'n00b5'

Jazza
31-03-2007, 11:48 PM
Lots of people on c&c online kee pmaking new characters just to beat noobs, anyway whats so bad about non-pros winning?

Redmoon Evil
31-03-2007, 11:54 PM
Nothing just saying level ones arn't always n00b, said nothing about the higher leveled players.

DCeption
01-04-2007, 12:17 PM
I do that :D get accused of hacking, or people saying woah ur good for a noob!

Ezzie.
01-04-2007, 12:50 PM
Heh same, was level 1 and had top kills top points on a full scale map (i'm an ace jet fighter ;D) and was accused of hacking or being a lagger.. /sigh ^_^

Warrocks down at the moment :( I wanna blow people up =[

Shadow16
01-04-2007, 06:39 PM
Lmao :P - Well i must admit some noobs are good. Infact sometimes when am bored i play in Battlegroups just to fly about in the Heli and stuff. Am like terrible at flying a plane i can usually kill one person when i fly :P.

Anyways my point being some noob are like well good at flying the planes etc.. then i look at my self and am terrible especially for my level. But i mainly play CQC. Although i was accused of GSP hacking just because i pwned someone's team as they all went the same way and just so happends i tossed a nade in there direction ;l

PS2.
02-04-2007, 07:11 AM
Lol Im pretty good at this game as I've always been an FPS gamer. Its fairly easy and doesn't require much skill unless you're sniping. You just aim at the person and unload a clip into them. Anyway Im lvl 3 and I pwn!!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!