PDA

View Full Version : Help?

Homosexual
31-03-2007, 11:47 PM
Hey,

I'm an 11 year old, & i need help. like I got all 5s in sats, a level 7 in maths on an assessment paper.. ect. But everyone at school is bullying me for it, because I'm a "boff" or a "geek". It's really *Text Removed* me off. What shall I do?

Do NOT say start a fight, cos i'd lose. I'm as week as dogs shoot.

Edited by J1MI (Super Moderator) - Please don't avoid the filter.

Thread closed by iAdam (Forum Moderator); Due to bump.

asher_
01-04-2007, 12:22 AM
if the bullying gets to the stage where it is affecting you physically or mentally tell someone.

Homosexual
01-04-2007, 12:31 AM
i have. they think i have problems because i get depressed all the time :(

Caution
01-04-2007, 12:34 AM
it's just because their not as smart as you.:p

just tell a teacher, it's the best way.

Yoshimitsui
01-04-2007, 12:36 AM
DOn;t you have any on else at school you can turn to. If so stay with them, they soon et bored of it. Especially wen their in a numpty class witha aloud of rough kids at high school!

Recursion
01-04-2007, 08:03 AM
My Middle School were complete **** heads, they kept on saying its me when it blatently wasnt and they didn't do anything about it, My mum and dad went in, spoke to the HeadTeacher and threatened to take me out of school and take legal advice xD

Homosexual
01-04-2007, 09:53 AM
it's just because their not as smart as you.:p

just tell a teacher, it's the best way.

I have, yet nothing happens.

DOn;t you have any on else at school you can turn to. If so stay with them, they soon et bored of it. Especially wen their in a numpty class witha aloud of rough kids at high school!

I do, get bored of it? It's every bloody second of my bloody life which is really annoying.

My Middle School were complete **** heads, they kept on saying its me when it blatently wasnt and they didn't do anything about it, My mum and dad went in, spoke to the HeadTeacher and threatened to take me out of school and take legal advice xD

Thanks for the life story?

Jordie
01-04-2007, 10:17 AM
Hey,

I'm an 11 year old, & i need help. like I got all 5s in sats, a level 7 in maths on an assessment paper.. ect. But everyone at school is bullying me for it, because I'm a "boff" or a "geek". It's really *Text Removed* me off. What shall I do?

you'll be laughing when you're the one earning 100,000 a year and they're earning 5k working in nettos

Decapitated!
01-04-2007, 10:21 AM
you'll be laughing when you're the one earning 100,000 a year and they're earning 5k working in nettos

Hahaha excatly. nothing to worry about think of you working at home or in a lush office then think of them stuck in McDonalds or being fake plumbers ;D

Homosexual
01-04-2007, 10:21 AM
I will? >.> I practice to be a brain surgeon when I am older. Does that pay lots?

Jordie
01-04-2007, 10:45 AM
I will? >.> I practice to be a brain surgeon when I am older. Does that pay lots?

yeah cause, those types of jobs always pay good doctor,surgeons:D

Cwmbran
01-04-2007, 12:03 PM
Don't let them put you down.
The facts are in life these bullys will think by bullying people will earn them millions. No.

You are the one going to be earning a hell of alot more than them if you continue the way you are going.
You will be able to afford a nice car, nice house and much more.
Everything these bullys think they will be able to get.

Anyway... When I was bullied back in year 7, I could not do anything as it was the year 10's that were bullying us, I said to one of them do you think your big and hard bullying year 7's? He did not reply. :rolleyes: and I was never bullied again.

I'm sure your smart enougth to think of a comment along them lines for your bullies just don't use big words because they can't understand them. :P

Homosexual
01-04-2007, 12:06 PM
It was year 10s bullying me, too.

DCeption
01-04-2007, 12:13 PM
I would fight back.

Ostinato
01-04-2007, 12:40 PM
Hey,

It's simply because they know you are good at school etc. and it's a plain case of jealousy. Because your a bit different from the norm and do, do well in school etc. they're trying to pin point you out.

However, this is obviously unaccpetable and you cannot just let them get away with it. If you feel this is a serious case of bullying, then I would strongly recommend going to a teacher and asking for help about it before it get's any worse. If you think 'bullying' is a bit too extreme, try and ignore it. When they try and make remarks towards you just say something like "just cause your jealous" or something. Don't rise to them though and end up getting in some big argument, because that'll get you no-where.

piddle2k6
01-04-2007, 12:51 PM
Yer i got that... I was like yer am i bothered sort of thing? Is it bad being clever? You should bully them for being dumb!

Homosexual
01-04-2007, 01:08 PM
Lol thats nice!

PS2.
01-04-2007, 01:36 PM

You should say exactly that to them.

beccyyy
01-04-2007, 10:17 PM
my class are all like 'lol beccy got a level 7 wow' but they dont bully or anything. alot of the 'popular' kids get high marks (but im not popular :P) but the best advise is to say about the 100k and netto thing lol

efq
12-04-2007, 09:51 PM
Ignore them. Dont start going bad.

Think in the future atleast you will have a job that can pay for your family.

OMGitsaROSS
12-04-2007, 09:52 PM
Slap them with a dictionary

Maisie
23-07-2009, 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaffa Cakes! http://www.habboxforum.com/images/pink/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?p=3342753#post3342753)

Thanks for the life story?

EESH YOU SOUND COCKY
no wonder you get bullied if this is how you talk to people who are nice?

Post edited by iAdam (Forum Moderator); Please do not bump threads.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!