PDA

View Full Version : Joy to the world

FlyingJesus
01-04-2007, 02:12 AM
That's another relationship over then I guess. I've never had a girlfriend who hasn't cheated on me, what great choices I make.

Eamonn
01-04-2007, 02:43 AM
Ouch, sorry to hear that, maybe your just so good she has vagina cramps afterwards and seeks bad pleasurements somewhere else?

FlyingJesus
01-04-2007, 02:45 AM
tbh I think I did bruise her.

Eamonn
01-04-2007, 03:16 AM
It wouldn't surprise me.

Charlie
01-04-2007, 03:39 AM
It's because your obviously too good for the ladies, that they can't stand how fantastic you are, they seek pleasure else where.

Bad luck though, plenty more fish in the sea. ;)

Ostinato
01-04-2007, 12:35 PM
Your young and there's plenty more girls out there for you to terrorise mate ;) Haha

Don't let it get you down. She's quite clearly not worth the time and bother if she's so easy to go with just anyone.

Find someone who appreciates you for who you are and who you can trust. :)

Nemo
03-04-2007, 08:39 PM
Your young and there's plenty more girls out there for you to terrorise mate ;) Haha

Don't let it get you down. She's quite clearly not worth the time and bother if she's so easy to go with just anyone.

Find someone who appreciates you for who you are and who you can trust. :)thats gotta be the shortest post i've ever seen u post '-.-

anyway as sed plenty more fish in the sea.. woah ive broken into song in rl now

Wig44.
04-04-2007, 01:41 PM

Find someone who appreciates you for who you are and who you can trust. :)

Or a girl that is damn fit?

Swastika
06-04-2007, 03:49 PM
Ostinato, i love your sig - Christina can blow on my trumpet anytime. ;)

Joemaphobe
12-04-2007, 03:44 PM
That's another relationship over then I guess. I've never had a girlfriend who hasn't cheated on me, what great choices I make.

Her loss..
your obviously too good for her.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!