PDA

View Full Version : Cheating album review!

TopManTim
01-04-2007, 04:11 PM
I was reading this weeks album review and thought that it was really good,
http://www.habbo.co.uk/community/habbo_debate/music_club.html

I thought it was so good that it might be copied so I went on NME and found that they'd reviewed it a while ago. Rabbitfoo (the 'writer' of the album review just copied and pasted bits from NME's review to make his.)
http://www.nme.com/reviews/enter-shikari/8308

I wonder if habbo staff will remove it.

Ashhizzle
01-04-2007, 04:12 PM
They won't they don't really care

Hurts
01-04-2007, 04:26 PM
I don't think you get a prize for submitting them now anyways so i doubt they will remove it, I'm sure a poem was copied once but that didn't get removed either.

Jordy
01-04-2007, 04:29 PM
Since they don't get a prize, I won't bother reporting it :P

if anyone remembers the valentines competitions. There was one when you described your friends room that need a make-over. It was 20 words max, and one which used over 90 words won. Contacted them, nothing ever happened!

+rep :)

TopManTim
01-04-2007, 04:35 PM
Since they don't get a prize, I won't bother reporting it :P

if anyone remembers the valentines competitions. There was one when you described your friends room that need a make-over. It was 20 words max, and one which used over 90 words won. Contacted them, nothing ever happened!

+rep :)

When did they stop giving out prizes for it? Anyway rep returned.

Jordy
01-04-2007, 05:01 PM
When did they stop giving out prizes for it? Anyway rep returned.

I'm pretty sure it's 4/5 weeks :)

Jamie!
01-04-2007, 05:12 PM
when i used to play i got an album review and a movie review published.. both copy & pasted from sites off google. ended up getting throne/typo/petal/silver bb from them :D

The Professor
01-04-2007, 06:07 PM
Well spotted, +rep

Elkaa
01-04-2007, 06:21 PM
If nothing else, it should be alerted so the Staff know about it.

Blissa
01-04-2007, 07:12 PM
It's a bit sad to cheat in a competition where you don't even win a prize.. I dont see the point? maybe they thought they would win a prize, obviously if that's the case they were wrong... anyway, it's wrong and just plain sad and miserable.

Black_Apalachi
01-04-2007, 07:50 PM
when i used to play i got an album review and a movie review published.. both copy & pasted from sites off google. ended up getting throne/typo/petal/silver bb from them :D

Yeah but now the prize is getting it published woooooo. I can't belive the prizes for cometitons lately. Most are a link to your Habbo Home. :rolleyes:

Blissa
02-04-2007, 06:17 PM
If you're talking about the billboard competition, the prize is a badge and a link to your habbo home, not just a link to your habbo home.

Ashhizzle
02-04-2007, 06:19 PM
If you're talking about the billboard competition, the prize is a badge and a link to your habbo home, not just a link to your habbo home.
Who meantioned the billboard comp.?

:s We're on about the album review

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!