PDA

View Full Version : I think im going to have to sue habboxforum !

Sly
01-04-2007, 05:23 PM
Yes I'm afraid it`s unavoidable today at aproximately 6:30 Pm , HabboxForum Stole My..50P. I decided for the first time ever, would buy my own vip o:. I rushed to my phone typed in my message as accurate as humanly possible and then waited...I waited and waited to the point of nearly killing myself with suspense then when i felt like i couldnt go on any longer my phone vibrated!I checked the text 'Thank you for buying habbox vip.One of your vips mangers will set up your subscription as soon as possible' Yay!Then it said you balance is now 5.77 OMG.Is this some kind of sick joke i screamed at the top of my voice !They have charged me 2 pounds for vip !I was completely flabbergasted and broke down into tears :'(Oh and shall i get 70 smithing or 70 prayer ?

Vibes
01-04-2007, 05:26 PM
Yes I'm afraid it`s unavoidable today at aproximately 6:30 Pm , HabboxForum Stole My..50P. I decided for the first time ever, would buy my own vip o:. I rushed to my phone typed in my message as accurate as humanly possible and then waited...I waited and waited to the point of nearly killing myself with suspense then when i felt like i couldnt go on any longer my phone vibrated!I checked the text 'Thank you for buying habbox vip.One of your vips mangers will set up your subscription as soon as possible' Yay!Then it said you balance is now 5.77 OMG.Is this some kind of sick joke i screamed at the top of my voice !They have charged me 2 pounds for vip !I was completely flabbergasted and broke down into tears :'(Oh and shall i get 70 smithing or 70 prayer ?

Lmao made me lol,
+rep
go for the 70 smithing :rolleyes:

Cwmbran
01-04-2007, 05:27 PM
70 Smithing.

HabboIsKrouts
01-04-2007, 05:30 PM

That hurt my eyes and gave me a headache =[

[Jay]
01-04-2007, 05:30 PM
you do that its hard to make 50p these days
Anywas prayer becaue then you can try for lava cape and i want to do some prayer as well

Eye!
01-04-2007, 05:51 PM
Both tbh

:Delirium
01-04-2007, 06:06 PM
70 prayer, then you can be like me, with all 70+ cb stats (71 for me now) :P

Sly
01-04-2007, 06:44 PM
Atleast the vip came fast.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!