PDA

View Full Version : I wanna make a website..

:M2K
01-04-2007, 05:40 PM
... But I don't know what to make! I've not made a website since I made http://matban.fredvaux.com/UKA when I used to play an online FPS a while back. Anyways, I've made a layout etc, and just need to fill that layout really! I'm thinking of including a personal blog, but I don't have a clue what else to make the site about. For some reason i've lately been in the mood to create a site so I'm asking you guys what you'd like to see. I'll probably include a small flash music player, possibly a radio, god knows what else.

Please note I do not want to make a habbo fansite or radio, so please don't suggest it!!

BILLY
01-04-2007, 05:41 PM
sounds like your in the same mood as me :)

Anyway, hmmm, maybe make a forum on something you enjoy?

JamesRouale
01-04-2007, 05:43 PM
You should provide a link to War Rock/K2 Network, as you have used images that are property of K2 Network and associated projects (on your first project).

F32
01-04-2007, 05:44 PM
You should mention War Rock somewhere...
Or James' lack of a life [:

Do something that either:-

You enjoy
That there's a hole in the market for

JamesRouale
01-04-2007, 05:47 PM
Go me.

01-04-2007, 05:48 PM
sounds like your in the same mood as me :)

Anyway, hmmm, maybe make a forum on something you enjoy?

I've tried that before, and I couldn't really get any members, plus I'm not very good at forum stuff, skinning etc. +rep though!

You should provide a link to War Rock/K2 Network, as you have used images that are property of K2 Network and associated projects (on your first project).

I'm deleting that soon and I think there is a link there somewhere anyway.

Or James' lack of a life [:

Do something that either:-

You enjoy
That there's a hole in the market for

Yeah been thinking that, but my mind has frozen as to what to make! It'll probably end up being something music related. +rep

BILLY
01-04-2007, 06:04 PM
I've tried that before, and I couldn't really get any members, plus I'm not very good at forum stuff, skinning etc. +rep though!

tyvm for rep, will rep you back.

01-04-2007, 08:02 PM
tyvm for rep, will rep you back.

thx.

Anyone else got any more ideas?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!